Baconchops in the Mirror!

Bilboblue said:
He is a complete wanker.

Go fucking cry elsewhere you bitter old ****.
No he's not, he's a fucking classless kunt. He said they congratulate us, but that was window dressing, we'll now see his true colours. He has won an amazing amount of trophies, and you can't take that away from the man, but as a human being he is a kunt. Fuck him.

vonksbignose said:

"And I think, as Mark Hughes said, they quit, you know. So that was disappointing. ."

Only saw highlights of the United game but it did seem that QPR "quit" about 90 mins after Sunderland

Ok you old pisscan from now on no added time for any team on the final day of the season?

Be careful what you wish for you scotch twat but this time next season with that rule in place it will bite you very hardly on your nappy wearing arse.

What?? He's not dead? Why are people crying about the banner if indeed it was not mocking someone's death?

Fergie is a bitter old man who thinks he can control everything. How does he expect these games to finish at the same time? What a moron.

I am glad he has said it ... makes him look bitter , classless ,graceless and without humility which is accurate... also makes him look like he has fucking lost it and i honestly believe he is on the edge. Lets see if the old pisscan implodes buys a load of shite and we batter them again .... ok i might be getting carried away but my initial point is still valid.

Fergie's cracking up!

I bet he's been through five bottles of Scotch today, the old pissed up bitter fucker!

He has to be called out on this, that is the most bitter shit ever! For somebody who gets every decision and as much time as he needs to get the right result he really showed how shameless he is.

And suggesting that City only won because QPR stopped trying is calling their integrity into question. Shouldn't the FA look into this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.