Baconchops in the Mirror!

He's a cnut. Always has been, always will be.

Next season, we'll have the league won by February and he'll still find some reason to moan.

I still can't believe that none of the high street bookies would give me odds on the twat jossing it during the derby... I thought you could bet on anything.

he's losing it the old man

should just retire and save himself the embarrassment .. a further embarrassments shall I say.

Wasn't fucking moaning when they had 7 minutes injury time against Sheffield Wednesday was he, the bitter horrible red nosed twat.

well thats interesting, how the fuck would that happen??? Although I was thinking of something on those lines myself. What would happen if for some reason something happened and the start of a game was delayed, you know like a power failure. Would all the games kick off late???

He will never be happy until premier league rules state they win every game. After all they are the pride of all Europe the cock of the north. And if you disagree they will build a bonfire or send the mibs round to your house, shit I am scared now. Don't think I will sleep tonight for fear I might get that knock on my door

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.