Baconface Rant (Merged)

He only talk about City.

The posterwas nothing to do with his shit hole.

Reading his rant this morning has made my weekend.

Doesn't seem like mind games to me, more like a Keegan-esque 'I would love it if we beat them' style meltdown!

Brilliant. Even the rag blogs are shifting uncomfortably, trying to justify it.

It seems we have arrived.

Now let's put in a £50m bid for Vidic just to send him over the edge. Precede that by a sneaky phone call to tap up Vidic first and the men in white coats will be on the way round :-)

I for one would like to say i dont recall anyone from city being hung up on the goings on at another club.
Ferguson you need to start acting your age, and not acting like my 11 month old son, throwing his toys out of the pram when its not going his way.
The future is bright the future is BLUE

Re: Adebayor was 'desperate' not to join City, claims Ferguson

He's not a cock!!! He is a huge inflatable penis !!!! He is a man running scared. His beloved team have been turned down by his targets, who, he automatically thought would jump at the chance to join him. When he couldn't find anyone to buy with his sweety money, he comes out with the verbal dioreha (sp) about his squad being good enough as it is.
Are things crumbling over at Trafford towers, oh I certainly hope so. But don't hold our breaths my blue amigo's, we still have the FA and their band of red referee's to deal with, we have set foot on the path to glory, but there will be landslides along the way!!

Fergie's hysterical rant is so ill-judged and out of character either he's totally lost it or it is part of carefully planned pre-season publicity by the premier league keen to whip up world wide interest even more.

I find all this quite funny, and would love it if the rivalry within the City was ramped right up.

I loved this is our city and welcome to manchester, and I can see the funny side of the 33yrs banner and the Temple of Doom stuff. It's a shame that Fergie is getting all frothy at the mouth about it, but he is probably a bit senile these days so we have to make allowances.

Imagine how much of a buzz there would be in the city if we were neck and neck in the title run-in in a year or two?

I know everyone wants them to implode, but I would much rather Manchester became the overwhelming power in English (and European) football to be honest. That would be incredible. It's just a shame it wasn't ten years ago as I don't think Fergie will be around too much longer to joust with us.

It won't be as much fun putting someone like Bruce to the sword. Keane on the other hand...

Oh dear, looks like the Govan bully is riled. I think at his age he should calm down, wouldn't want him to have a heart attack would we? However i do like the bit when he says all we do his talk about u****d, bearing in mind they have a permanent banner about us in the sty. The irony is fucking lost on him. But it's made my day.

whiskey nose is a bitter,twisted old twat and i hope he dies a slow and painful death..
He is just board now he has no fucked up little tranny to kiss and cuddle.... THE PRICK..

I hope MH come out and says he won't get involved with shitty little m ind games and he thinks fergie is losing the plot, we really need to give it him on the derby this year...

Re: Adebayor was 'desperate' not to join City, claims Ferguson

Something is wrong here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.