Baconface Rant (Merged)

Re: Adebayor was 'desperate' not to join City, claims Ferguson

3462718129_58d782d06c.jpg

marco said:
baconheads interview on ssn this morning when he puts his hands on his hips his jacket opens up and it looks like he has a bra on

Because he does have a bra on.

Ajay said:
I hate to burst everyones bubble but there is some truth in this!

Adebayors agent did make contact and did hold us off until the very last minute, he asked the scum to match the transfer fee but the scum could/would not!

I still rate the lad and think he will come good for us, but there is some truth!

Yeah, but what's even funnier is that Owen is rumoured to have done the same by going to Liverpool just before he signed for United and asking them to sign him...

But Liverpool didn't think he was even worth the fee United were prepared to pay :-)

Fergie and their fans are a joke, they like taking the piss out of City but cant take it back, its a simple as that, remember fergie taking the piss out of our scarves at the derby a couple of seasons ago?, and their banner at the swamp? and not forgetting when they finally won the league after 20 odd years there were posters all over manchester saying "commiserations to scouser's sheep and bitter blues"

The NEW BITTERS from stretford are very very scared and its totally fucking hilarious!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the ride, Gloat in their faces and give the New Bitters as much shit as possible.

CITY ARE BACK

I think cock is a tad weak as a description

Phil Brown should make a statement about how desperate Michael Owen was to sign for them and would of hobbled his way from Newcastle to the KC in order to secure the move. Unfortunately Bacon scrapped him off the side of the motorway and whisked him off to Stretfrod.

Baconface is losing it
shit shit shit I should have left on a high when we won the champions league
When Benitez called everton a small club he at least had the excuse of his english letting him down- Baconface has no such excuse just his own stupidity
Baconface is just an arse who knows his success his fading and there is nothing he can do about it
Real Madrid buying his best player abd his 1st choice striker target, His club in debt on a massive scale ,Liverpool Chelsea Arsenal snapping at his heels and coming up fast on rails ourselves
The futures Blue and he knows it

sir-alex-panini.JPG

Talk Sport are encouraging City fans to call in and reply to Slur Alex. Time for a brew and a relax. I expect to hear Pam.

He just hasnt got a clue has he? This is the best thing to happen to City in a long long time and means soo much to soo many fans... Just allow us a bit of gloating as they have had those rights for the last 30 years! Also they have spent more money than any side in that time!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way dont know if Ferguson noticed but we now have 7 strikers..... C***t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.