Baconface Rant (Merged)

Re: Adebayor was 'desperate' not to join City, claims Ferguson

samharris said:
Quote: Adebayor or his agent tried to contact us..

You would think the senile old git would know which one one it was surely..??

If Adebayor or his Agent wanted to contact you baconface then they would have done..whats all this tried shit ?? was the phone engaged or sommat?? dont you have callback at the swamp phone exchange??

Made up shit with so many get out of jail comments its sad.

I believe it was the stay puft marshmallow man.

Matty said:
City are so 'small time' and so little of a threat that we're the only thing he seems to be talking about. If we're registering on Fergies radar so much that he feels the need to start playing his tedious mind games with us then I think it's safe to say that, in reality, he realises we are a serious rival now.

Spot on. His preferred tactic for dealing with City over the years has been to ignore us. The fact that he's now ditched this pretend indifference, and has gone on the offensive is a very good sign. If we sign Terry and Lescott, I dread to think what he'll say about that! My guess would be more 'only here for the money' jibes. Honestly, do we really care?

so...this is what bitterness sounds like!!

i hope we dont sink to his level...keep it up Cook

Horrible old twat.
Biting like a hooked fish.
He knows his time is coming to the end and he just can't handle it.
He's starting to resemble the old meths-drinking priest Jack from Father Ted-DRINK!!!

Matty said:
City are so 'small time' and so little of a threat that we're the only thing he seems to be talking about. If we're registering on Fergies radar so much that he feels the need to start playing his tedious mind games with us then I think it's safe to say that, in reality, he realises we are a serious rival now.

Exactly. You don't here him banging on about Everton or Villa!!! The old twat must be having nightmares about us every night.

Also, I really don't care if Adebayor's agent got in touch with Utd, the simple fact is they couldn't afford him and had to make do with a washed up has been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.