Baconface Rant (Merged)

Re: Adebayor was 'desperate' not to join City, claims Ferguson

Did Adebayor not reply to his texts?

Senile old dickhead.Funny as fuck.

It's getting to him.

2u4j7m1.jpg

Did they forget to take his medication for him? Dymentia really is a horrible condition and I hope he is properly cared for.
I think we hould start a bit of a collection for him and send it to Old Scaffold, together with some brochures for retirement homes???

I'll start with 50p.

southstand117 said:
listening to talkcity, no blues been on yet
Why should there be? It's just a bitter manager at a small club with no money trying to get some space on the back pages to let people know he's still alive.

When you are pinning your hopes on Darren Fletcher, Michael Ow-me-knee's-gone-ag-en & Nani then you are clearly getting a bit desperate.

I fucking hate the red baconface Cnut with a passion!!

He's right up there with Gary glitter and Bin Laden for me!

For a man of experience Fergi has fallen straight into the trap City have set for him, I would have thought he would have realised that his reaction was the very one that the Club would have wanted, it makes him look small rather than us, plus it's giving us acres of free publicity and all the while City say nothing and maintain a quiet dignity, very clever stuff from City

I'm sorry people on here are saying ignore the old bastard.
But I for one say let's take the gloves off and reply to the twat.
I mean that the club should reply in some way or another just to let him know he can't get away with spouting his usual crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.