Baconface Rant (Merged)

i love the fact that he's ranting at us, previous form suggests he only gets annoyed by teams he really considers a threat! this is good news!

Pam said:
The news reader on Talk Shite is taking the piss out of Fergie, bless her. Says she thought the poster was quite funny and wondered if we'd "touched a nerve". Clearly, she has no class.

Yeah, she's sticking up for us a little / thinks Fergie's out of order.

Rammyblues said:
Next stunt should be to pay for all the trams to be in City colours with the poster inside everyone.

LOL.

Little City not so "Little" any more, eh Fergie? The fact that we are upsetting the top 4 overjoys me. Scum, well that goes without saying. The posters, Tevez, bacon face reacting in exactly the way we wanted him to, consider their cages well and truly rattled.

The whole John Terry saga has certainly made Chelsea aware that they are not the only big boys around any more. Whether Terry leaves Chelsea or not, his silence speaks a million words. Money talks, and now everyone else can see that too.

Arsenal are worried. The fact that we have lured one of their top strikers can only add to Wenger's troubles. He has already openly admitted that he believes we could be challengers for the top four this season. It could be said that Wenger is already making excuses as to why Arsenal may lose their place in the top four this season, but it's obvious he can see what a strong squad we are building and how much of a threat we are potentially.

Liverpool, well Rafa's little "money, money, money" rant just goes to show that, again, no matter what club is concerned money is an essential factor. Another manager/club clearly frustrated by our wealth, who at one point probably thought of us as never becoming such a threat.

Whatever the outcome of this trandsfer window, City have done what they set out to do - let people know we mean business. Bring on Blackburn!

His two big targets have come to us, of course he is pissed off.

We will get his next two as well.

It's Fergie's King Lear moment, isn't it?
The former king railing against the madness of a new world order - and one of his own creation, to boot. (Okay, okay, it's his Keggy Keegan moment for those amongst us without an education;D).
I'd love the club to refuse to comment on this rant. It would only serve to dignify the diatribe. Undoubtedly, the Press aren't going to let it lie, though and MH, Cooke, players etc will be pressed on the issue. I only hope that we aren't dragged into a slagging match, now. That is exactly what Ferguson wants. Some sort of response will have to be made and hopefully, we'll just laugh it off with a pitying shake of the head (as Fergie did to Keggy all those years ago). Right now, only one club is looking small time out of all this - and there's no sense in City stooping to their level.

mad4city said:
It's Fergie's King Lear moment, isn't it?
The former king railing against the madness of a new world order - and one of his own creation, to boot. (Okay, okay, it's his Keggy Keegan moment for those amongst us without an education;D).
I'd love the club to refuse to comment on this rant. It would only serve to dignify the diatribe. Undoubtedly, the Press aren't going to let it lie, though and MH, Cooke, players etc will be pressed on the issue. I only hope that we aren't dragged into a slagging match, now. That is exactly what Ferguson wants. Some sort of response will have to be made and hopefully, we'll just laugh it off with a pitying shake of the head (as Fergie did to Keggy all those years ago). Right now, only one club is looking small time out of all this - and there's no sense in City stooping to their level.

He went on a mad rant in 1992 after the defeat to liverpool:

"It's no' a easy weague, it's no' an easy weague"

Brucie Bonus said:
Pam said:
He is from the Guardian. You can expect no better.
Are you sure? I thought they said NOW, Neil Ashton, but he doesn't sound anything like Neil Ashton (used to be on Setanta's Football Matters).

Who is it?

Not listened but I am guessing on Paul McCarthy a mouthy Cockney prick and NOTW editor. He loves a Ferguson arse lick while continually putting our club down.

Forgetful old twat.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/apr/17/sam-allardyce-rafael-benitez-ferguson" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009 ... z-ferguson</a>

His first name is "Matt." apparently. I can't believe I missed his name during his introduction. I don't understand how he squares his opening remarkm, which was:

"United are a classy club..."

with his comment a few minutes later that,

"he [Bacon] is a bully."

A "classy club" has employed a "bully" for the last twenty years?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.