Baconface Rant (Merged)

Re: Adebayor was 'desperate' not to join City, claims Ferguson

As a marketing campaign it's right up there with the best. Those guys will win awards I can assure you.
How much do these billboards cost, I'd love to follow it up with the Owen one, as a present from the fans.

He's using a ploy of his bessie mate, Beaneaters.

Not so long ago, there was a Merseyside derby. The result was a draw but Everton were undeniably the far better side. They had outplayed Liverpool for most of the match and the fans would have the bragging rights in the city, and many saw this as a transfer of power between the two teams.

But, in a masterstroke, Beaneaters called Everton 'a little club' in the post-match interview - that caused a furore in the press, and especially on Merseyside. It became the debating point and everyone forgot about Everton playing Liverpool off the park. Everton lost their momentum, and Liverpool regrouped.

So, Baconface is under pressure. He's losing class players and replacing them with bargain bin substitutes. City are on the up, as the rags are on the decline. It won't happen overnight, but most can read the signs. Baconface is attempting a ploy from Beaneaters bag of tricks.

Now, we as City fans, mustn't rise to the bait. We mustn't react like the bluenoses did on Merseyside, just keep our calm and carry on doing what we're doing. Let him know that his mindgames won't work on us.

samharris said:
When we were'nt a threat no fooker mentioned us...dont need to say owt else..less is more.

Exactly - the so called top 4 are shitting themselves and so they should.
We are rapidly becoming the biggest story in english football.

bluesyob said:
we are getting slated on talkshite right now

the same Talkshite who are connected to Sky Sports who are owned by Rupert Murdoch who coincidentally has a 10% share in the rags? Never!

He is from the Guardian. You can expect no better. He has also called Benitiz paranoid for saying that United get too many decisions from officials and Fergie clever for making sure that United have not had a penalty awarded them at The Swamp for two decades. This moron writes for a so called broadsheet.

Re: Adebayor was 'desperate' not to join City, claims Ferguson

Ajay said:
I hate to burst everyones bubble but there is some truth in this!

Adebayors agent did make contact and did hold us off until the very last minute, he asked the scum to match the transfer fee but the scum could/would not!

I still rate the lad and think he will come good for us, but there is some truth!

Seems to me also that his take on Adebayor is right too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.