Bad news for non season ticket holders

ayia napa blues said:
Been speaking to the ticket office and from looking at the new on line ticket system it does'nt look good for people like me that cant get to every game for work or cost reasons.

Apparently there are no seats availble behind either goal, nothing on the second level so all that is left, is the first few rows of the colin bell and east stand and the back back few rows of the third tier. So the most expensvie seats with the crapest views.

Not really very good value paying £40 quid to sit at the back of the third tier to watch teams like blackburn , o well suppose should not complain il still go when I can but club does risk upsetting a lot of fans.

sorry..i dont really have much sympthy for you, i have a season ticket but miss around 6-8 homegames due to work commitments. the answer would be to buy a season ticket and either sell the games you can't make or use the spare ticket to convert fans of lesser teams.

I will only make about 10/11 games, but i got an sc to make sure i can go when i want, thats just how it is.

With a Wife on Disability and work commitments at the weekend I am willing to sit wherever I can and when I can. I must admit that I am getting a bit concerned though about my seven or eight visits a Season maybe falling down to three or four.

I may only make more than half the games this season due to work commitment, i may even miss the F-ing opener (cheers sky I hate you!!) But I got my season ticket to support my club when i want and gaurentees me a home game if i can make it!

Plus seatexchange lets you get people like me an others tickets for random games, better views than open sale,

But thats for the thread, really got us SC holders together and rallied around ha ha

daveduke67 said:
Its simple - buy a seasoncard. If your income doesn't stretch that far get an extra job. By all accounts there will be some going at a new warehouse facility in Middleton.

MIddleton eh? Isn't that like in Africa?

JGD6CTID said:
I may only make more than half the games this season due to work commitment, i may even miss the F-ing opener (cheers sky I hate you!!) But I got my season ticket to support my club when i want and gaurentees me a home game if i can make it!

Plus seatexchange lets you get people like me an others tickets for random games, better views than open sale,

But thats for the thread, really got us SC holders together and rallied around ha ha

What is seat exchange.I have a season card and cannot make the Blackpool new year day game.Would rather some City fan get in for nothing than lie empty.So is it possible for this to happen without me giving out my card to some stranger.

bennyboy said:
JGD6CTID said:

What is seat exchange.I have a season card and cannot make the Blackpool new year day game.Would rather some City fan get in for nothing than lie empty.So is it possible for this to happen without me giving out my card to some stranger.

seat exchange doent exist anymore

FFS..As a poor student me and two mates shared a single ST, it was value for money that way.

As for City I think ticket demand will increase steadily so unless you get yourself in a good position you will be left out.
And re the OP, I have a feeling that City can risk upsetting some fans in more ways than one given the amount of money being spent on the club. It´s somewhat fair that we as fans try to contribute a little eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.