Bad news for non season ticket holders

GStar said:
tonea2003 said:
that's not what the op is on about, its more the quality of the seats that are left that is his beef.

Again. Every seat in our ground is 'quality'. The worst seats are probably tier 1 row A and thats only because of the lack of depth perception.

Yea but even then you can pick the part of the ground right where the substitutes warm up. Just think of the abuse you could shout at gary neville when he's doing his 96th minute warm up, right in the ugly fuckers fucking face

GStar said:
tonea2003 said:
that's not what the op is on about, its more the quality of the seats that are left that is his beef.

Again. Every seat in our ground is 'quality'. The worst seats are probably tier 1 row A and thats only because of the lack of depth perception.

agreed, but some are better quality than others, obviously because of their position. hence his percieved beef(i dont agree with the op by the way)

Its simple - buy a seasoncard. If your income doesn't stretch that far get an extra job. By all accounts there will be some going at a new warehouse facility in Middleton.

Best tickets are a perspective thing, no double entendre intended. If you love to watch movement and see how the game evolves tactically then get up to tier 3. If you want to see tackles and skill get down to tier 1. If you like something in-between, tier 2. Personally, I like to go where the atmosphere is best so I'm in the 'singing section' (well, as near as I can get - just across the aisle from 110). Others might think that's a crap seat because the view isn't good enough. If you're not where you want to be, I do have some sympathy and I also have sympathy with fans who can't get to nearly as many games as they would like for whatever reason; travel; work; family; money, but it's impossible to please us all and season ticket holders must come first because they have that seat all year. Wherever you are, just try to take advantage of what that seat offers (as above) and remember that there are a lot of clubs up and down the country which would love to have our ground.

I dont have season ticket, but boot on other foot time.

I would be livid if someone had a better view than me if i had a season ticket, in the same part of the ground as me.

And lets be honest unless you were sat behing Brain Woolnough, there are no crap views anymore.

We are not even a crap team to watch anymore, which was always the problem in the past.

I often sit at the back of Colin Bell or East Stand third tiers by choice , so it's hardly gonna bother me that it's mainly seats in those areas that remain ...... i feel you can really see what's going on from up there .... who's working and who's shirking!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.