Bad news for non season ticket holders

i'm a non season ticket holder due to the cost of travelling from hull, as well as having an average income and 3 kids. i'll go when i can afford it. whatever seats are available are fine by me. i don't complain that i don't have the chance to own an aston martin db9 either.

You can't expect them to save some of the best seats just incase you might make it, would be a waste of seats. People want to sit on them and know they can make it why neglect them? Eh, tell me that, come on answer me!! :)<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:22 pm --<br /><br />You can't expect them to save some of the best seats just incase you might make it, would be a waste of seats. People want to sit on them and know they can make it why neglect them? Eh, tell me that, come on answer me!! :)

Guys,

I have a season ticket just renewed and have been moved from the north to the main stand,as i live in Dubai i actually don't get to use it very often so am looking for people to take it for £30 quid a game, obviously just want make sure i can get some cash back and have a proper blue sat in my seat.Its next to a friend of mine so no drama in picking the ticket up as he can meet you and go in together!

Looks like i might be back for Chelsea but apart from that it should be up for grabs

Pm me if interested

Hope this helps some people out

*Please note due to previous scams that have appeared on this site, we highly recommend that only cash transactions are made on collection of the ticket*

Trigger

id say all seats are good seats in our stadium. some better than others i'll agree though. the atmosphere will be top this season cos everyone seems to be moving to blocks/stands that suit what they wanna do at the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.