Bad Pills at Warehouse Project

johnny on the spot

Man dies and five taken ill after event at Warehouse Project

The people were all attending the Warehouse Project on Trafford Wharf Road

Police are investigating whether a "bad batch of drugs" caused the death of a man who collapsed at Manchester's Warehouse Project.

Officers were called to Manchester Royal Infirmary in the early hours following the death of the 30-year-old.

Five other people attending the Trafford Wharf Road venue were taken to hospital after taking a drug, thought to be ecstasy, police said.

They are currently being assessed and treated by hospital staff.

Det Insp Aaron Duggan said: "We have now launched an investigation to establish the circumstances leading up to his death.

"It is possible that there may be a particularly bad batch of drugs out there in the community and that is a concern to us.

"If you attended the Warehouse Project last night and are feeling unwell, I would ask you to go to hospital for a check up as soon as possible."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-24314997" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma ... r-24314997</a>

Keep your wits Kids xx

I mean you just wouldn't would you?

The day they legalise and regulate recreational drugs can not come soon enough

A few weeks ago we were talking about the "Gin Craze" in 18th Century England, exactly the same thing happened, adulterated gin was killing thousands and leaving many more blind, they regulated the supply and the problem was solved.

Did we not lean from prohibition America? prohibit the supply of something that people want, leads to the creation of organised crime, I am afraid I may upset some on the left when I say "you can't buck the market"

legalise drugs and reap all that tax too and stop spending money on nuclear weapons or drug dealers inside.....spend all that on paying off the national debt, building new houses, roads, schools and hospitals that don't cripple us financially.

Oh yeah and increase fucking interest rates.

Ducado said:
I mean you just wouldn't would you?

The day they legalise and regulate recreational drugs can not come soon enough

A few weeks ago we were talking about the "Gin Craze" in 18th Century England, exactly the same thing happened, adulterated gin was killing thousands and leaving many more blind, they regulated the supply and the problem was solved.

Did we not lean from prohibition America? prohibit the supply of something that people want, leads to the creation of organised crime, I am afraid I may upset some on the left when I say "you can't buck the market"
You can buy kits (I hear) to check the purity of your ecstasy at home, the problem comes when people buy on the night in a venue and can't do that.<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:36 pm --<br /><br />
Manchester_lalala said:
I'm there next week, think ill be thinking twice when it comes to taking pills.
I want to know which ones they were.

My friends that partake in that sort of thing say stick to the orange love hearts.

Quite a few deaths from pills in Northern Ireland few months ago including daughter of a friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.