Bad Pills at Warehouse Project

ob said:
Quite a few deaths from pills in Northern Ireland few months ago including daughter of a friend.

speckled love hearts , same ones that caused death in Glasgow they must be being sold round here . Buy a testing kit offline and if they are snide bin `em . I cannot believe that there are not drop in centres like back in the day at these big commercial raves . There are a lot of taxing ,dippers who sell snide pills at the warehouse caught a romanian looking chap trying to dip my phone last year smacked him ,and was surrounded by 6 lads luckily my mates were at hand ,be careful people .

SWP's back said:
Ducado said:
I mean you just wouldn't would you?

The day they legalise and regulate recreational drugs can not come soon enough

A few weeks ago we were talking about the "Gin Craze" in 18th Century England, exactly the same thing happened, adulterated gin was killing thousands and leaving many more blind, they regulated the supply and the problem was solved.

Did we not lean from prohibition America? prohibit the supply of something that people want, leads to the creation of organised crime, I am afraid I may upset some on the left when I say "you can't buck the market"
You can buy kits (I hear) to check the purity of your ecstasy at home, the problem comes when people buy on the night in a venue and can't do that.

-- Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:36 pm --

Manchester_lalala said:
I'm there next week, think ill be thinking twice when it comes to taking pills.
I want to know which ones they were.

tell `em to watch out for the speckled ones mate ,they are very smacky was at a party in Chorlton the other week ,loads of people just falling all over the place . Just glad I didnt partake .

My friends that partake in that sort of thing say stick to the orange love hearts.

cockneycarparkm32 said:
SWP's back said:
Ducado said:
I mean you just wouldn't would you?

The day they legalise and regulate recreational drugs can not come soon enough

A few weeks ago we were talking about the "Gin Craze" in 18th Century England, exactly the same thing happened, adulterated gin was killing thousands and leaving many more blind, they regulated the supply and the problem was solved.

Did we not lean from prohibition America? prohibit the supply of something that people want, leads to the creation of organised crime, I am afraid I may upset some on the left when I say "you can't buck the market"
You can buy kits (I hear) to check the purity of your ecstasy at home, the problem comes when people buy on the night in a venue and can't do that.

Manchester_lalala said:
I'm there next week, think ill be thinking twice when it comes to taking pills.

tell `em to watch out for the speckled ones mate ,they are very smacky was at a party in Chorlton the other week ,loads of people just falling all over the place . Just glad I didnt partake .

My friends that partake in that sort of thing say stick to the orange love hearts.

Had them in ibiza and they where good. I only ever take pills I have heard of before.

Manchester_lalala said:
cockneycarparkm32 said:
SWP's back said:

Had them in ibiza and they where good. I only ever take pills I have heard of before.

Im not sure thats fail safe

As a former enthusiast, my advice is don't buy pills or MDMA in a club. Not ever. You're just asking for trouble and it's a pain in the arse anyway.

Buy your shit beforehand and get a testing kit. The home testing kits have improved vastly in recent years. You can get them for about a fiver each and they'll show up MDMA and related subs in less than a minute. If you're not happy, bin it (fuck the money) and don't buy from that dealer again.

SWP's back said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Darwin award candidates
Like every person that died from alcohol or smoking I guess?
What a moronic post!

Both products you mention are legal and controlled. Theses dickheads took ecstacy.
As I said Darwin candidates, the gene pool won't miss them.

Re:

denislawsbackheel said:
SWP's back said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Darwin award candidates
What a moronic post!

Both products you mention are legal and controlled. Theses dickheads took ecstacy.
Ah yes. If it's legal then it's fine to die from.

Then again, being your age, I suspect the whole scene to be a wee bit scary to you.

Re:

denislawsbackheel said:
SWP's back said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Darwin award candidates
What a moronic post!

You think anyone who has ever taken illegal drugs is from the dregs of society and won't be missed? You might be a little bit surprised.

We're taking about people who have just gone for a good night out and haven't made it home here mate.

Have you considered before you say how little they'll be missed that we're talking about a place in Manchester here and there might well be people on here who know or are even related to these Darwin candidates?

I'm guessing from the other fellas post, that you're getting on a bit. Probably have kids and even grand kids? If so, what you reckon the chances are that none of them have ever touched illigal drugs? I'll tell you mate, however well you think you know them, it's slim.

Darwin candidates who wouldn't be missed from the gene pool?

My kids have been brought up properly. They don't do drugs.
Drugs are for losers.
You take a pill you don't know the provenance of in a Trafford dump you aren't the brightest in the box are you?

Re:

denislawsbackheel said:
My kids have been brought up properly. They don't do drugs.
Drugs are for losers.
You take a pill you don't know the provenance of in a Trafford dump you aren't the brightest in the box are you?

So you genuinely believe that a young person who takes a pill, perhaps for the first time, deserves death?

Really?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.