Bad Pills at Warehouse Project

Re:

denislawsbackheel said:
My kids have been brought up properly. They don't do drugs.
Drugs are for losers.
You take a pill you don't know the provenance of in a Trafford dump you aren't the brightest in the box are you?

No mate. You're right. Everyone who has ever taken an illigal drug deserves to die.

It is kinda touching that you're so naive to think none of your kids have ever touched drugs because they haven't told you though.

johnny on the spot said:
As a former enthusiast, my advice is don't buy pills or MDMA in a club. Not ever. You're just asking for trouble and it's a pain in the arse anyway.

Buy your shit beforehand and get a testing kit. The home testing kits have improved vastly in recent years. You can get them for about a fiver each and they'll show up MDMA and related subs in less than a minute. If you're not happy, bin it (fuck the money) and don't buy from that dealer again.

This every single time. Never buy in a club. You can sell almost anything to someone half baked already scrambling for drugs, and people know it.

Re: Re:

tidyman said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Drugs are for losers.
You take a pill you don't know the provenance of in a Trafford dump you aren't the brightest in the box are you?

No mate. You're right. Everyone who has ever taken an illigal drug deserves to die.

It is kinda touching that you're so naive to think none of your kids have ever touched drugs because they haven't told you though.

Exactly. That's actually a looped tape you can hear reciting prayers when you listen proudly at their bedroom doors. Your kids are out the window and off their heads.

Re: Re:

tidyman said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Drugs are for losers.

Couldn't of thought of a better reply. Total ignorance when people come out with shit like this. Alcohol kills a lot more people than drugs do. Guessing drinking a pint makes you a bigger loser? Most people who are agaisnt drugs are in denial because they've never tried it, i was exactlt the same. There's a borderline with drugs IMO, on a big night out which most people have every so often, drugs are brilliant for making the night better. Gets a bit silly when your doing it every weekend though.

Re:

denislawsbackheel said:
Drugs are for losers.
I think you would be surprised dinosaur.<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:12 pm --<br /><br />
heatonblue said:
denislawsbackheel said:

Thats what my parents would say .....................
Everyone's I'd expect.

mancityvstoke said:
Where's Bill Hicks when you need him?

Could do with some fur rugs after todays result actually

"Great Times on Drugs" is second only to "Dinosaurs in the Bible".

chabal said:
mancityvstoke said:
Where's Bill Hicks when you need him?

Could do with some fur rugs after todays result actually

"Great Times on Drugs" is second only to "Dinosaurs in the Bible".
No no, drugs are for losers. Because they are illegal and people that have been brought up well avoid them.

"I believe that God left certain drugs growing naturally upon our planet to help speed up and facilitate our evolution. OK, not the most popular idea ever expressed. Either that or you're all real high and agreeing with me in the only way you can right now. [Starts blinking]"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.