Bad Request

I have never had any connection issues before but in the last week 2 of my 3 devices will no longer allow me to open a thread, i can access Bluemoon and get to the home page but as soon as i try to open a thread i get the message below

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand
Size of request header field exceeds server limit.

No longer working on Microsoft Edge or my Samsung mobile.

Anyone have any ideas?
If you haven't already then find your browser in the following website and follow the instructions:-

Ric yesterday and today l keep getting forum in error and banned message although the different forums showed up but not clickable.
I've borrowed an ipad and been able to log in.
It's still saying bad request at the top of the page
Have you cleared your cache mate?

Mr KB can do it if it goes off again thanks Ric
It will without doubt, have a look at my post #22 above for simple instructions. The only thing to keep in mind is that it will sign you out of everything so you may need the passwords to hand for different sites.

I get Bad Request on Safari all the time. Cleared cache, rebooted, still the same. Chrome isn't bad but screen often doesn't refresh. And, sadly, all but unusable on iPhone 11.

I get Bad Request on Safari all the time. Cleared cache, rebooted, still the same. Chrome isn't bad but screen often doesn't refresh. And, sadly, all but unusable on iPhone 11.
That shouldn't still be happening mate. Are you getting it on the main site home page, or just on the forum?

That shouldn't still be happening mate. Are you getting it on the main site home page, or just on the forum?
I can click through to the home page. But if I click on 'Forums' it goes straight to:
Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Did you make sure to clear cache 'for all time' rather than just 'last hour'?

Firefox is usually a solid option on iDevices BTW. Safari is giving us all kinds of problems at work just now.

Did you make sure to clear cache 'for all time' rather than just 'last hour'?

Firefox is usually a solid option on iDevices BTW. Safari is giving us all kinds of problems at work just now.
Thanks, that Firefox tip worked a treat.

Ric still struggling its almost impossible to get beyond tthe first page of Bluemoon I keep getting bad request code 400 and we've cleared the history and cache but don,t know what to try next, do you know what error 400 is ?? Please
Did you clear the cache for ‘all time’/‘everything’?
What browser?
What device?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.