Bad Request

No it's just an I pad by Samsung I am not technically sound and I've no advert's either they have disappeared since we cleared the history and cache. If I log off I lose the forum again
I've not tried my computer so tomorrow I'll try it's HP so may be a better option.
Have you follows these steps mate:

well this is my HP comp im using and no problem even got the adverts back; Ric we are not using chrome so time to change the samsung i pad; thank-you for your help
The iPad is made by Apple, your Samsung is an Android tablet, not an i pad.

Samsung by default use the Google Chrome browser, have you tried just going back to it (or Firefox maybe) from whatever browser you are using?

^^^^^Thank you I forgot it was android Id been using apple i pad but it froze up after 6yrs

so went back to the samsung which is even older but still works trying to install Firefox now.
update

haha it worked Mr KB did it following your instructions thanks a lot, adverts as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.