Baines to the Rags

Danamy said:
blueinsa said:
kenzie115 said:
Managers have very little to do with transfer fees, Fergie will have given Gill a list of targets and he'll have contacted the appropriate club's CEO with a view to doing a deal. Kenwright may have said to Moyes that we've got an offer for Baines, if you received £12m for example, would you be happy to spend that on a replacement but it's hardly Fergie and Moyes sat at the negotiating table.

Exactly how it would have been done when we bought Lescott but it didn't stop him rubbishing and slandering our club then did it?

He is a fucking bog eyed hypocrite, scared to fucking death of speaking out against his mate!

You need to get yourself back down to Off Topic, this isn't doing your blood pressure any good is it eh?

Pmsl, I fucking hate Gollum!

Off topic doesn't do it much good some days either ;-)

richards30 said:
Danamy said:
blueinsa said:
Exactly how it would have been done when we bought Lescott but it didn't stop him rubbishing and slandering our club then did it?

He is a fucking bog eyed hypocrite, scared to fucking death of speaking out against his mate!

You need to get yourself back down to Off Topic, this isn't doing your blood pressure any good is it eh?
you heard owt on this dan?

Nope

Danamy said:
richards30 said:
Danamy said:

Nope

Even if you had i would think twice about posting it up for the very small minority of idiots that just cant help themselves on here.

I noticed the smart arse last night giving it the usual!

If the fee is around 12mill, everton will have sell another 1st teamer to cover their debts and have a little bit leftover to reinvest. How much longer is moyes going to put up with that.

blueinsa said:
Danamy said:
richards30 said:

Nope

Even if you had i would think twice about posting it up for the very small minority of idiots that just cant help themselves on here.

I noticed the smart arse last night giving it the usual!

I know, embarrassing wasn't it?

I blame the parents for letting their kids stay up late on a school night to b e honest

A good signing for United as their style involves sending cross after cross into the box and Baines is the best full-back crosser in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.