Baldness/Hairloss

Even as a kid I had a 'widows peak'. Grew it quite long during teens as quite liked the rocker/surfer look.

In twenties was having to get really creative in concealing it. By about 27 I thought 'fuck it' one day and just shaved it off. Was living in Australia at the time so maybe a bit easier but posted a picture of myself immediately on Facebollocks and got on with my life. Very liberating.

Fortunately look fine with a shaved head. Don't get me wrong I'd like the choice of a full head of hair but I quite suit it. As long as you shave it every day and don't let it look like cress growing on your head... embrace it.
1692020760527.png

Do whatever makes you feel good about yourself. It matters more than what you actually look like because other people pick up on it, even subconsciously.

think i was about 30 when it started going, shaved it off and quite happy with the look, a lad at work used to put that powder in his hair and dye his beard and remaining hair, you really couldn't tell just how bald and grey he was , he went over to turkey for a hair transplant , and the before video shocked me,he was proper bald,but the way he hid it was amazing, anyway its been nearly a year since his transplant and it looks really good, he still dyes it the vain fucker,but now he doesnt dodge the rain haha.

as for me, i've got a skull shaver which i love,dead handy ,also use a bic when i fancy as well

think i was about 30 when it started going, shaved it off and quite happy with the look, a lad at work used to put that powder in his hair and dye his beard and remaining hair, you really couldn't tell just how bald and grey he was , he went over to turkey for a hair transplant , and the before video shocked me,he was proper bald,but the way he hid it was amazing, anyway its been nearly a year since his transplant and it looks really good, he still dyes it the vain fucker,but now he doesnt dodge the rain haha.

as for me, i've got a skull shaver which i love,dead handy ,also use a bic when i fancy as well
We had a guy used to come into work who had a serious retreating hairline and used to paint/stain/dye his head black down to just above his forehead, It was fucking hilarious and he looked a real knob and only helped highlight his problem.

Respect to my folically challenged brothers. Started losing mine early 20s. The wife and kids finished the rest off. Am 38 and have had a shaved head for 20 years now, beard to compensate

We all want to look good. But men getting transplants, hair tattoos, botox etc, something clearly a miss

Im getting a grey beard. Its started, white chest hairs too!!
Ill embrace it because, well thats how it is!

Only bit of cosmetics i do is trimming my pyobs! They get out of control , plus makes my pecker look bigger :))
You should try Willy-weights mate…proper schlong then

with a drinking straw girth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.