Bale & Aguero straight swap?

Dax777 said:
McfcMK said:
I don't think people quite understand how good Aguero is.
Actually I think those who will consider it are quite familiar with how good he is. But they are also pragmatic and not emotional. For what it Is worth, Bony is not a quarter of the player Aguero is, yet in the last calendar year he out scored Aguero, by a goal. How? By staying healhty and playing more games. That is just fact. It doesn't matter how good Aguero is, if he is injured half the time, then he is simply half the player he is. And if there is one thing everyone can agree on, Bale is better than half of Aguero.

These are simply facts. And the older Aguero gets, the less likely it is he'd be less injury prone.

Sure, I wouldn't make the trade coz I love Aguero. But I am not silly enough to pretend that is a sound logical decision. It is simply an emotional one. If you do the math, and keep it emotions free, most logical people will make the trade. Not to mention, it is probably impossible for an injured half the season Aguero to score more than a goal scoring winger, and a powering Centerforward in Bony who'd also profit from Bales crosses.

Too suggest those who will make the trade are crazy is frankly ludicrous.

I get that post entirely.Could Bale actually make us a better 'team'? I think he could.

I'm in the 'i'll have both please' camp ;-)

FantasyIreland said:
Dax777 said:
McfcMK said:
I don't think people quite understand how good Aguero is.
Actually I think those who will consider it are quite familiar with how good he is. But they are also pragmatic and not emotional. For what it Is worth, Bony is not a quarter of the player Aguero is, yet in the last calendar year he out scored Aguero, by a goal. How? By staying healhty and playing more games. That is just fact. It doesn't matter how good Aguero is, if he is injured half the time, then he is simply half the player he is. And if there is one thing everyone can agree on, Bale is better than half of Aguero.

These are simply facts. And the older Aguero gets, the less likely it is he'd be less injury prone.

Sure, I wouldn't make the trade coz I love Aguero. But I am not silly enough to pretend that is a sound logical decision. It is simply an emotional one. If you do the math, and keep it emotions free, most logical people will make the trade. Not to mention, it is probably impossible for an injured half the season Aguero to score more than a goal scoring winger, and a powering Centerforward in Bony who'd also profit from Bales crosses.

I get that post entirely.Could Bale actually make us a better 'team'? I think he could.

would he come to us right now

would he fuck

Stephenhakin said:
Armaan said:
Aguero is good but many city fans over rate him too much. We need Bale more than we need Aguero right now.

Hold on. The premier leagues all time best goal/minute ratio is overated? Explain...
No doubt he's world class and he's pulled us out the shit countless times but let's be real he's no ronaldo or messi, which means he can to an extent be replaced. We've proved many times we can still win without Kun and Bale will give us more of what we need right now. If we could have both then great but if I was to choose one for this team right now it'd be Bale coz he offers what we need the most.

Armaan said:
Stephenhakin said:
Armaan said:
Aguero is good but many city fans over rate him too much. We need Bale more than we need Aguero right now.

Hold on. The premier leagues all time best goal/minute ratio is overated? Explain...
No doubt he's world class and he's pulled us out the shit countless times but let's be real he's no ronaldo or messi, which means he can to an extent be replaced. We've proved many times we can still win without Kun and Bale will give us more of what we need right now. If we could have both then great but if I was to choose one for this team right now it'd be Bale coz he offers what we need the most.

End of argument, we need both to move up a level the likes of De Brune and Sterling although an upgrade on Milner and Navas are not world class and we should only dine at that table, or Barca will happen again. You don't allow world class players to slip through your fingers when they are on your books.

what needs to happen in the summer window is world class needs to be added not taken away. Bale would be the world class added, but in a swap for Aguero , really now, that would only serve to weaken the team.

Aguero is right behind Ronaldo and Messi; more than that he is here. So, why on world would we even consider it? Any of Bale, Rodriguez, di Maria, Hazard, Robben, Ribery, Sanchez, Sterling would improve our wing play, no doubt, but there is only one Aguero.

Balti said:
FantasyIreland said:
Dax777 said:

would he come to us right now

would he fuck

Don't be ridiculous we are probably one of only about 5 clubs he would go to if he left Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.