Bale or Hazard?

Hazard for me because he is younger and already as good as bale, less injury prone and doesn't look like a monkey and have shit celebrations.

Would like both and sell AJ, but Bale for me because he knows the P/L, Hazard looks good but could flop here.

themadinventor said:
Would like both and sell AJ, but Bale for me because he knows the P/L, Hazard looks good but could flop here.

People said the same re: Silva, too small, will get bullied etc. Quality players make leagues adjust to them, they don't need to adjust to the leagues they play in. Hazard is more versatile anyway, more likely to move into different positions in our team than Bale.

skybluecelt1990 said:
themadinventor said:

People said the same re: Silva, too small, will get bullied etc. Quality players make leagues adjust to them, they don't need to adjust to the leagues they play in. Hazard is more versatile anyway, more likely to move into different positions in our team than Bale.

Absolute garbage !!

When in doubt, take the Belgian.

aka The Kompany Clause.

although Bale gives you the "homegrown player" eligibility which is good in a scenario where AJ and possibly others are on the way out...

No contest. It's like choosing between Ronaldo (Hazard) and Di Maria (Bale), both fantastic players but one of them is just on another level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.