Bale or Hazard?

We don't need many players here, 1 or 2 and if Tolm is correct we have Hazard in the bag. Getting rid of the deadwood could be City's main concern at the end of the season.

TCIB said:
Eden all day long op for my money.

Bale doesn't do it nearly enough imo. He needs to step up and be consistently good.

Have often do you watch Eden in the French League?

spurspinter1 said:
TCIB said:
Eden all day long op for my money.

Bale doesn't do it nearly enough imo. He needs to step up and be consistently good.

Have often do you watch Eden in the French League?
How do you feel about us wanting bale mate? Think levy would let him go or is it another Chelsea/modric scenario?

Hazard by fourteen country miles, if for nothing else than Bale not showing me anything to think he can do more than run really really fast down the left wing (and only the left wing) and smash a good cross in, and he's not even consistent at doing that. Sorry but our football has evolved somewhat beyond that tactic.

adrianr said:
Hazard by fourteen country miles, if for nothing else than Bale not showing me anything to think he can do more than run really really fast down the left wing (and only the left wing) and smash a good cross in, and he's not even consistent at doing that. Sorry but our football has evolved somewhat beyond that tactic.
I agree with this. Aside from the debate over how good he actually is, i just don't see how his style of play fits in with the team's style of play. He's not flexible enough, whereas Hazard can play left, right or centre, suiting the way our front 4 roams freely about the pitch. Bale just doesn't fit into that.

Have the people who are saying hazzard actually watched him play apart from you tube. Bale would be the safer option and we could work out a deal to get ade of the books.

Bale proven in prem pace to burn good champs league performances. Hazard could be a very expensive mistake. Id prefer Pedro to hazard.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Have the people who are saying hazzard actually watched him play apart from you tube. Bale would be the safer option and we could work out a deal to get ade of the books.
Ade, aj and £15m cash for bale would be good??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.