bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
well.... people have been asking questions as to why he isnt playing ATM

seems to be the norm now, anyone out injured, it's because ADUG have already brought them. must have something to do with lassana diarra's injury being due to clear up at 12.01am Jan 1st. coincidentally.

Did you know Spurs have never won a league game which bale has started...

Not a fan myself.

yeah shooter thats an amazing stat !
i think bale has potential but there are better out there.
it will me interesting to see what happens comewhat may.

stavros said:
alright everyone
dont claim tro be someone itk but been told by a mate who is usually pretty much spot on that gareth bale is signing on jan 2nd. dont know the fee or any details thats all he said.
not usually one for rumours but thought id let you guys know.
the same guy told me about swp and ben haim signing as well as few others and is usally accurate .
ive taken it with a pinch of salt just thought id pass it on
new memeber but been lurking for a while
stav

My lad rang me on Monday night with the same info, told him not to be stupid!

thats when i heard on monday night and he seemed convinced it was happening jan 2nd.
as i said hes usually right but time will tell !

bizzbo said:
well.... people have been asking questions as to why he isnt playing ATM

seems to be the norm now, anyone out injured, it's because ADUG have already brought them. must have something to do with lassana diarra's injury being due to clear up at 12.01am Jan 1st. coincidentally.

true, i think everyone who we have been linked to that is supposedly injured has signed on for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.