bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am pretty sure you all would have been keen on this move a couple of months ago. dont know him too well but he is linked with Man Ure every now and then so cant be too bad.
would be a good signing in my opinion.
would rather Taiwo though

I mentioned him as a signing I would like a while back. id like it to happen. I would love to see twitchy when we sign diarra and possibly Bale. That twitch would go into overdrive.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Bale is a class act. Don't let his non starter career at Spurs fool you. He is probably just about the best young british fullback about and he takes one hell of a freekick!!

Definite yes from me. A proper step in the right direction.
I agree KBS

Would like it very much since i rate him highly

stavros said:
thats when i heard on monday night and he seemed convinced it was happening jan 2nd.
as i said hes usually right but time will tell !
has your mate heard anything about the alleged Kaka and Villa deals?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
stavros said:
thats when i heard on monday night and he seemed convinced it was happening jan 2nd.

stavros = calum.

Banned (by) Jan 2nd for you mate. What a lot of horseshit FFS. Aside from the bleeding obvious, Bale is CRAP.

Winning mentality lasted about 10 seconds then. I know...a mate of mine told me James Milner is a dead cert. He's coming January 15th, or on another day. He often gets things right (this mate of mine), he can even shave without cutting his head off.

Brucie Bonus said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
stavros said:

stavros = calum.

Banned (by) Jan 2nd for you mate. What a lot of horseshit FFS. Aside from the bleeding obvious, Bale is CRAP.

Winning mentality lasted about 10 seconds then. I know...a mate of mine told me James Milner is a dead cert. He's coming January 15th, or on another day. He often gets things right (this mate of mine), he can even shave without cutting his head off.
PMSL

Bale!!

More mediocrity, maybe Heskey will follow with Warnock and Samba.

Just remembered he's welsh.

Scrap Heskey for Bellamy and we see the extension of the Taffia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.