Bale's La Liga boast

Rooney would be captain of the premier league 11. He is the best player we've got.

I don't see the big deal. You see premier league players constantly trotting out the Sky line "it's the best league in the world", I don't see why anyone is offended that players in other leagues have differing opinions. As a top level footballer who has played in both leagues, he's fully entitled to his opinion.

I make him spot on, it's been that way for a while now. I'm not sure why it offends people so much. The best of the best want to move to Spain unless they have been there already. La Liga is the best quality, Premier League can be the most entertaining, German league is the most efficient and the Scottish league is the worst in the whole world

everythingchangesbutblue said:
The truth is is that far more people worldwide would rather watch the premier league than any other league, its not even close. Thats the proof for which is better.
True, the most popular is always the best. One Direction and Justin Bieber shit all over Oasis,.

Crouchinho said:
I make him spot on, it's been that way for a while now. I'm not sure why it offends people so much. The best of the best want to move to Spain unless they have been there already. La Liga is the best quality, Premier League can be the most entertaining, German league is the most efficient and the Scottish league is the worst in the whole world
Was great until you trotted out the old German efficiency tag. The Bundesliga with the exception of Bayern and a few of the smaller clubs are not run well at all. Clubs like Hamburg should be case studies of how not to run a football club. German teams and players on a whole also tend to have more flair and play more expansively than most other leagues.

BigOscar said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:
The truth is is that far more people worldwide would rather watch the premier league than any other league, its not even close. Thats the proof for which is better.
True, the most popular is always the best. One Direction and Justin Bieber shit all over Oasis,.
thats kids music and it does'nt sell as much as you seem to think. The biggest bands will far outsell them in albums like (ugh) Coldplay. And Oasis sold huge amounts untill they started to just make the same album everytime.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
dazdon said:
Spanish teams apart from maybe the top 4 are shite.

Bale is talking out of his arse.

And it's bloody rubbish that's coming out of his arse.
Based on what are they rubbish? The likes of Sevilla, Bilbao, Valencia etc dominating the Europa League? Or maybe it's all those rubbish players they have like Michu who comes into the Premiership and flops so badly. There is just no logical argument against La Liga being the strongest league for the last 5 years or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.