Balkan Boys Too Easy A Target

de niro said:
Nothing to do with nationality, all three have been below par this season, savic in particular but grace is given to him for his tender years.
Edin and AK have just been shit.

Yes Kolarov with 3 goal and 8 assists has been shit. And Dzeko for all his faults has contributed more than most of our offensive players away from home.

Yesterday the game was crying out for Kolarov. with Silva and Nasri we become far too narrow, with Kolraov in the team he hugs the touchline and stretches team and offers a threat from crosses. Something Clichy does not really offer.

Sky Blue said:
de niro said:

Over-reaction or what....childish and untrue comment.

let me clear something up, i have defended both these players all season, i was desperate for the two of them to come here.

that said i have been lucky enough to get to most games and see for myself that they are not playing anywhere near as good as they can, in fact kolorov has been fucking abysmal, now you can deny all you like out of misguided loyalty but i speak as i find and pains me to say it but they've been bobbins.
in mitigation for dzeko he has not had the run of games he deserves but once picked he should be making more of his oppotunity.

de niro said:
Sky Blue said:
de niro said:

let me clear something up, i have defended both these players all season, i was desperate for the two of them to come here.

that said i have been lucky enough to get to most games and see for myself that they are not playing anywhere near as good as they can, in fact kolorov has been fucking abysmal, now you can deny all you like out of misguided loyalty but i speak as i find and pains me to say it but they've been bobbins.
in mitigation for dzeko he has not had the run of games he deserves but once picked he should be making more of his oppotunity.
A man of your age should know the value of proper communication.

Lazy sid.

de niro said:
Sky Blue said:
de niro said:

I'm sorry, but right now Kolarov is playing much better than Clichy. They're both pretty poor defensively but at least Kolarov provides a genuine threat offensively.

Just because Clichy is quick doesn't mean he's better. He is a very poor crosser and other than his pace, the only thing he has over Kolarov is that he's slightly more composed on the ball, but then again, he never really tries anything adventurous with it.

With regards to Dzeko, his goalscoring has been fine, but his overall play hasn't. Admitted, he is an easy target, as, as soon as he makes one mistake people note it. A prime example would be at a game: Dzeko loses the ball - "for fucks sake Dzeko, get hold of it" which after a few more times "he's a fucking donkey/cart-horse". Whereas if say Aguero loses the ball you wouldn't hear anything or would hear a "come on Serge, get it under control" kind of thing, and if it continues it'd just be accepted he had an off day.

Although Dzeko does have an off-day more often that any other striker, I do feel the atmosphere within the crowd/the team itself adds the pressure on him not to fuck up. Not the rotation.

Kolarov is a scapegoat.

He could quite easily be in double figures for assists this season had it not been for shit finishing.

de niro said:
Sky Blue said:
de niro said:

You rate Andy Carroll.....Edin or the big Geordie stump ? Hmmm tough one that.

Kolarov hasn't been abysmal (apart for 20 mins at home to Liverpool in the Cup where nothing went right)......I'm just glad he wasn't the one who failed to stop the cross for the goal yesterday (Clichy should have been racing over to intercept but just stood on the edge of the 18 yd box).....

Nothing to do with 'misguided loyalty'....I call it as I see too.

The abuse Kolarov gets is stupid, his assist against Villareal and goal against Napoli are what gave us the chance to almost qualify in the CL and we may have drawn to QPR were it not for his cross. His delivery is infinitely better than Clichy's and as someone else said he could have had more assists were it not for poor finishing. People need to lay off him, there aren't many left backs who are brilliant defenders and brilliant attackers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.