Ballon d'or 2013

LoveCity said:
Everything FIFA and UEFA do is excruciatingly drawn out.

Seems inevitable that Ronaldo will win, his face if he doesn't though...

Too bad we didn't get to see him throwing a tantrum I look forward to it each year!!

-- Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:10 pm --

RandomJ said:
lol Messi winning really hurt him. Thing is if Messi hadn't of got injured he'd probably have won this year as well. Ronaldo needs to accept he will always be second best.

+1

Messi is better. End of.

-- Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:10 pm --

RandomJ said:
lol Messi winning really hurt him. Thing is if Messi hadn't of got injured he'd probably have won this year as well. Ronaldo needs to accept he will always be second best.

+1

Messi is better. End of.

He can't take it.. poor lad crying over a individual award.

When Ronaldo & Messi have retired the questions will be, who was the better player. For me at the moment I would say Messi without any doubt.
As for this years award I think Ronaldo just about deserved it.

Hihosilva said:
When Ronaldo & Messi have retired the questions will be, who was the better player. For me at the moment I would say Messi without any doubt.

If the majority don't say Messi something is wrong.

Ronaldo won NOTHING joke award.

Messi will win it back next year.

someone on Twitter wrote if he had lost we might of witnessed a live suicide because of how he broke down at winning and ending Messi's domination! you get the impression for him it's more about stopping Messi from winning then winning himself which is sad.

Malty said:
Hihosilva said:

I'm sure he will.

I cringed through the part he was crying. He just proves how much these awards mean to him, jesus he's obsessed.. his whole family there too

he wasn't this emotional when he won in 2008.. proves Messi has killed his soul and he's a broken man.

Malty said:
Hihosilva said:

How about last year when Ronaldo led the team to a record points total and beat Barcelona? Ronaldo then was great in the Euros narrowly losing to Spain on penalties. Messi got knocked out in the group stages with Argentina. Yet Messi somehow won it.

There's never been much to separate the two, but Messi has nearly always played for a better team. The Barcelona team=Spain team which has won everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.