Ballon d'or 2013

Manchester_lalala said:
Finally got the beating of messi and rightly soo.
...Due to Messi being crocked for about 4 months. Fully deserved this year for Ronaldo but it's a stretch to think he's the better player and would have won it had Messi played the full year.

RandomJ said:
lol Messi winning really hurt him. Thing is if Messi hadn't of got injured he'd probably have won this year as well. Ronaldo needs to accept he will always be second best.

Pretty much.

By the end Messi will collect 7 or 8 of those things. No one will think Ronaldo is better than Messi. It's surprising that anyone thinks it right now.

G-Star Medium Rare said:
Pele beats off stiff opposition to win Prix Honour!
When you score 2 goals in a world cup final at 17, with one of them being a wonder goal then I think you can get away with a few comments. Shocks me that Pele makes a few FIFA friendly statements and he is hated. Maradona has had a lifetime of making idiotic statements, been banned for performance enhancing drugs and does not get half the hate.[/quote]
Agreed.
(and the drug Pele endorses always enhances my performance!)

Malty said:
Hihosilva said:
When Ronaldo & Messi have retired the questions will be, who was the better player. For me at the moment I would say Messi without any doubt.
As for this years award I think Ronaldo just about deserved it.

If the majority don't say Messi something is wrong.

Ronaldo won NOTHING joke award.

Messi will win it back next year.

No Sergio will win it next year or The Beast.

Malty said:
I cringed through the part he was crying. He just proves how much these awards mean to him, jesus he's obsessed.. his whole family there too

he wasn't this emotional when he won in 2008.. proves Messi has killed his soul and he's a broken man.

If I won the best player in the world, I'd cry for a month solid. Bit different than winning managers player of the year trophy at the presentation night of your local pub team.

Messi lost a few votes with that suit.

Bd4R0F8CAAAJj8u.jpg

Well deserved, phenomenal player. Truly an honour being able to watch Messi and Ronaldo in their prime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.