Ballon d'or 2019 - Bernardo and Mahrez in top 10

Thank fuck a dipper didn't win. A cup win when they lost 3 games on the way and a wankfest ensues.Back to back league titles a cup clean sweep and Mahrez and Bernardo in top 10 only on international performances
What a load of utter shite

Not sure about this, tbh, I think van Diyk deserved it. Happy to not read 3000 articles about it though.
How the funk has he deserved it? What's he done apart from kiss himself in the mirror.

He's done less than bernardo but came runner up.

Do you really think a player from an oil stained, human rights abusers, sportwashing club, accused of being racist by all and sundry, would be ahead of the gorgeous, beautiful, liverbird wearing, Dutch hunk and one man team Scouser dick tracy?

Nah, me neither.

How the funk has he deserved it? What's he done apart from kiss himself in the mirror.

He's done less than bernardo but came runner up.

Do you really think a player from an oil stained, human rights abusers, sportwashing club, accused of being racist by all and sundry, would be ahead of the gorgeous, beautiful, liverbird wearing, Dutch hunk and one man team Scouser dick tracy?

Nah, me neither.

As soon as I said he deserved it, it's logical it means that I think he was the best player. I do think so, he was phenomenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.