Ballon d'Or 2023 | Haaland finishes 2nd

Cannavaro won this award because of the World Cup. Were folks really expecting Messi not to win it after playing, arguably, the greatest individual World Cup ever?
I'm surprised you haven't heard of Maradona or Pele.
They really did have great World cups

Wait, what?? Haha! He scored a handful of pens. Love him, been a joy to watch for nearly two decades but give over with that nonsense.
Haha did you even watch the games, bro? Won MOTM in every single game except one (where he finished second in voting). 7 goals and 3 assists (would have been more if Lautaro didn't choke).

I watched Maradona's 86 full games on VHS. He wasn't as good and as consistent as Messi was in 22.

no matter what haaland does he will never win it in a euros/world cup season imho.

bellingham’s pr is incredible. he literally won nothing last season. insane.

Haha did you even watch the games, bro? Won MOTM in every single game except one (where he finished second in voting). 7 goals and 3 assists (would have been more if Lautaro didn't choke).

I watched Maradona's 86 full games on VHS. He wasn't as good and as consistent as Messi was in 22.
It was his last WC, who does the voting? This last 12 months have just been a long drawn out goodbye to the greatest player ever which I’ve no issue with in general but let’s not kid ourselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.