Ballon d'Or 2023 | Haaland finishes 2nd

honestly until about 15 years ago did any fucker care about this? was never mentioned in the press or discussed amongst fans

Social medi fifa pro fanboys who have never set foot in a football ground wanking over ronaldo and messi made it relevant outside the players own circles.

Nice to win it for the players, but in the scheme of things its a popularity contest more than a serious award for performance.

Don't act so shocked lol, let's be most people on here didn't give a flying fuck about the champions league on here until we won it.
Everyone always wanted to win it even if they are not a fan of the competiton, or waffa, but (I assume you mean england) win the world cup?? nah couldn't give a toss tbh

Absolutely agree, BBC are a shambles. It is supposed to report British success. Wish we could cancel our TV license.
Their website is quite good - very up to date on fixtures daily in all sports. Their TV channels are pathetic. They put a banner up (covering a third of screen) when MOTD starts telling people they must upgrade from older TV sets etc. Once MOTD ends, banner comes down. Discrimination! As for the TV license - its a BBC license. I don't watch BBC (apart from MOTD) but I am forced to pay the license. So much for living in a democracy. Sunak don't run the country - the BBC do.

Bingo, all these awards are pointless, including the PFA the writers award, the Managers award. We know this as several of our managers and players like Mancini and Pellegrini and David Silva and KDB have repeatedly missed out to lesser managers and players.

Total waste of time imo. Its the medals and trophies that count.
Dont get me wrong, id prefer a blue to win it, no doubt. But its what it is and we shouldnt get too worked up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.