Ballon d'Or 2023 | Haaland finishes 2nd

Sorry, but I can't take that comment seriously. Julian is my favourite player but he was nowhere close to Messi on that WC. No one was. You are just being emotionally dishonest
You are the only one on this thread being emotionally dishonest.
Argentina lost a match and then won the final on penalties.
No one is disagreeing that Messi is a great player, maybe the best of all time, but not this season.
He didn't win that World Cup on his own.

Not sure if already mentioned, but bbc website has zero pictures of City or Haaland from Ballon D'or 23, as far as I can see.

Pictures of all other main winners.

Deserves a mass complaint in my opinion
Is our team of the year article and picture up yet?

I love the amount of piss boiled by us winning club of the year.

Makes the whole ballon d’or process worth it.

Not sure if already mentioned, but bbc website has zero pictures of City or Haaland from Ballon D'or 23, as far as I can see.

Pictures of all other main winners.

Deserves a mass complaint in my opinion
Absolutely agree, BBC are a shambles. It is supposed to report British success. Wish we could cancel our TV license.

I'm surprised Mount wasn't higher on the list.
It was . They just missed it cos it was written in invisible ink.

I'm just surprised that Mbop didn't beat our striking viking into 2nd as surely only the World Cup mattered to those voting this year.

In all seriousness, we have 5 of the top 10 in the list and have won the team of the year for the 2nd successive time. It's a great night to be a blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.