Ballon d'Or 2023 | Haaland finishes 2nd

Winning ‘team of the year’ doesn’t come close to winning the league. And whatever silverware we win next to that is a bonus. Winning a Ballon d’Or prize is a subjective opinion from people who give a rat’s arse about our club.

As for this overrated phenomenon that is the Ballon d’Or, we won the best prize there is: Club of the year. I support City. And the 11 players on the pitch. Not just a single player.

Haaland & Bellingham will be fighting this out over the next few years
I would add Mbappe, Vinicius Jr and Musiala to that. It'll be a lot more open now Messi and Ronaldo can't win it.

In ideal scenario Haaland would have won and top 10 would have featured 7/8 current city players

feel for stones snd ake both deserved to be in the numbers.

The ridiculousness of it is that bar 2 all the top 30 are creative midfielders, goalies or forwards. the art of defending is ignored mainly, truly is a shame.

Last edited:
feel for stones snd ake both deserved to be in the numbers.

The ridiculousness of it is that bar 2 all the top 30 are creative midfielders, goalies or forwards. the arr of defending is ignored mainly, truly is a shame.
Agree. Jonny Boulders last year was immense down the stretch and Ake's first half to the season was an absolute lesson to the rest on application and effort. I love Nathan

Anyways , congrats !to haaland and what a debut season , cant remember anyone who had such an unbelievable debut.
Im sure he got golden boots for both pl and uefa in one season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.