Ballon d'Or 2023 | Haaland finishes 2nd

Bloody Onana made the shortlist over him!
As did Yassine Bounou who was rated (for what it's worth) ahead of Martinez on the top-30 ranking given out on the Ballon D'Or extravaganza - which makes me wonder how Martinez came out on top (some sort of transferable voting system?). Maybe I got it wrong - attention was wandering a lot - but it seemed to me that Martinez's main claim came down to making an important save with his foot. I don't mean to play it down - top save and all that - but they kept replaying the clip of the shot.

Pissed my sides earlier listening to Talk Shite.

Steve the Pompey fan came up with a beauty.

"Messi is the deserved winner of the Balon d or. All Haaland does is score goals. He doesn't excite me"

I nearly crashed the van in laughter.

feel for stones snd ake both deserved to be in the numbers.

The ridiculousness of it is that bar 2 all the top 30 are creative midfielders, goalies or forwards. the art of defending is ignored mainly, truly is a shame.
Jonny Stones was a better midfielder than half the list

No doubt Messi is up there with the GOAT..
Last night he had no business being in the top 20, that trophy has never been about a player being in a team that won a world cup.

Messi was pretty poor at PSG and scoring in the USA isn’t relevant at all…

Haaland was robbed, pure and simple, last night put the nail in the coffin of this award …

Eddie was robbed blind too… !

No doubt Messi is up there with the GOAT..
Last night he had no business being in the top 20, that trophy has never been about a player being in a team that won a world cup.

Messi was pretty poor at PSG and scoring in the USA isn’t relevant at all…

Haaland was robbed, pure and simple, last night put the nail in the coffin of this award …

Eddie was robbed blind too… !
It clearly ‘was’ about the World Cup if Martinez won best keeper. What a joke decision

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.