Ballon d'Or 2023 | Haaland finishes 2nd

I agree, champs league winner plus he’s simply the best midfielder in the world right now ....just behind Kev of course :)
The best team in the world can get by without kdb, we're fucked without Rodri, scored the biggest of goals in the biggest of games and is essential to the excellent defence we now have.

Saka will be in there due to voyeurs influence Rodri should win this by the fact his goals and overall game stands out as the ultimate midfielder but we know how this dance goes.

Wrongly imo.
I keep hearing Messi won the world cup so he should win it.
Well how many times has he won it without winning the world cup?
Works both ways.
Move over midget the Viking is here.
Yeah it's bollocks that he could win it. A World Cup, fair enough, but knocked out in the round of 16 in the Champions League by a team that was knocked out in the quarters themselves. Only just won the easiest of the big 5 leagues by 1 point and scored 16 goals. Is that really best player in the world territory?

Yeah it's bollocks that he could win it. A World Cup, fair enough, but knocked out in the round of 16 in the Champions League by a team that was knocked out in the quarters themselves. Only just won the easiest of the big 5 leagues by 1 point and scored 16 goals. Is that really best player in the world territory?
Certainly not

Whilst really apreciating Rodri and his undoubted contributions I would be surprised if a DM won the Ballon D'or in this day and age, IMO he dererves it but DMs don't get and have never really got the credit they deserve,
I suspect Messi will win it and he is the opposite he clearly doesn't deserve it, I would hope Haaland wins it he has smashed record after record and is part ot the treble winners and the best team in the world, the Messi PR machine will override all of this with "Messi won the World Cup"

Whilst really apreciating Rodri and his undoubted contributions I would be surprised if a DM won the Ballon D'or in this day and age, IMO he dererves it but DMs don't get and have never really got the credit they deserve,
I suspect Messi will win it and he is the opposite he clearly doesn't deserve it, I would hope Haaland wins it he has smashed record after record and is part ot the treble winners and the best team in the world, the Messi PR machine will override all of this with "Messi won the World Cup"
So did Alvarez, whilst winning a Treble. Just saying.

Well, everyone with the slightest understanding of football would vote for Haaland in this... If it were a vote about the best footballer.

But it's not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.