Ballon d'Or 2023 | Haaland finishes 2nd

“And, this years Homecoming King is….!”

It is a MEDIA Popularity Contest, so it doesn’t suit the narrative to EVER have a Manchester City player actually WIN it!

Sure, we’ll have players who are so good they cannot be ignored, but actually WIN it?

You’re havin’ a laff!

P.S. Now they’re both in semi-retirement, look for the narrative to switch to Bellingham. He’s already playing for one of the “right” teams and is already getting the column inches…

Messi is the greatest but he did fuck all in Europe last season, Haaland should piss it, it’s a shame because nobody had the season Haaland did, including winning the CL title and golden shoe…! I really hope this leak is bollocks but I fear not…!

Yep, no chance he was the best performer over the season, but hardly a surprise that they give him another in a WC winning campaign. Has it been officially announced? Coz there's still £100 on offer at 1/25 on betfair, so i'm happy to match that for £400 if it's safe!! edit: £4k, hahaha...
ermmmm hate to tell you but 1/25 means you need to put £25 to win £1

Imo Haaland is nowhere near good enough a footballer to ever win it.

Purely footballing wise Messi makes him look a 6 year old with mobility issues.
Yeah but it’s not all about that mate, Messi is the GOAT for me but he’s been fairly poor in club football this season and as far as I’m aware that’s what the award is for in conjunction with champions league achievements…
They should give Messi a lifetime achievement award but that should be outside this award…
Ronaldo should also get one … Both off the chart for so long …

Hardly an earth shattering development, is it? The World Cup sealed the deal for him, I guess. Even though the Ballon d'Or is supposed to be an individual award.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.