Ballon d'Or 2023 | Haaland finishes 2nd

Should be off that list--->Benzema, Kolo muani, Odegaard, Salah and Musiala.

Should be on--->Kyle Walker, Ederson, Rafael Leao, Alexis Mac Allister and Bruno Fernandes.

The top 3 is going to be: 1-Messi; 2-Haaland; 3-Mbappe
The winner should be Haaland followed by Messi and Mbappe

I’m a big fan of Messi, greatest player I’ve ever seen in my 38 years but it will be an absolute robbery if he wins it over Haaland

The stats don’t lie, Haaland has outdone him and some, it’s a individual award, thus, in my opinion, should be based on stats

I hate how it’s become on what trophies you have won throughout the season, mainly the CL like when Modric won it or when there was all that chatter about Jorginho winning it and in the case, cause Messi has won the WC, surely it should be based on individual stats

Stones missing is wierd imho his contribution and play last season was worth of a nomination.

Then again it is a load of bollocks anyway

And sadly none of them will win it. Guaranteed to be Messi again although it should be Erling by a long shot
Should be Rodri. He’s been the best football player in Europe for two years.

Also, how is Stones not there? He was better than 3/4 of the people on the list last season!

Last edited by a moderator:
In what f’kin dimension is L.Martinez more worthy than Stones?Won the World Cup from the bench,I s’pose!?There’s a few other debatable names on that list but that thugs inclusion is beyond a joke…

The only reason I can think of as to why Stones isn't on there is that he didn't really nail down a place in the starting eleven until the second half of the season. He only made 34 appearances in all competitions compared to Rodri for example who made 56 appearances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.