Ballotelli appeal (Merged)

Re: Ballotelli appeal?

Watched this over and over again last night, i think when you first see the incident you think he has kicked out but on the replay's he is trying to get his leg free from the player who has it wrapped up between the side of his body and his arm.

What pissed me off more was the venom in Tony Gale's voice when it happened and the use of the word "IDIOT" with real hatred in his voice.

Quite clearly not a sending off but i think the FA should rescind it and will pass on a warning about future conduct.

There's no chance that they'll rescind it. It just doesnt come into the category of a clear error by the referee. I agree with Lee Dixon that it was more of a yellow card than straight sending off, but there was an element of reckllessness about it that will be sufficient for it to be upheld, assuming that we do appeal.

Project said:
Come on guys get a grip. Can't believe how many people don't want him to play in the derby. It's exactly this kind of game that he was bought. He's a match winner. And you need them against the best sides. The occasion suits him perfectly.

Whatever you say about United they aren't a bunch of cloggers. The atmosphere will be intense but this guy has played in cup finals, Milan derbies and a CL semi.

Oh really?

I predict the dirtiest Derby in living memory on Wednesday night as Ferguson will want to spoil it and turn it into a battle.

They will try and take it in turns to kick Tevez, Silva and AJ (if he starts, or Balotelli if he can play) just like they did with SWP a couple of seasons ago.

If we don't get a strong ref, it ould turn v ugly.

cibaman said:
There's no chance that they'll rescind it. It just doesnt come into the category of a clear error by the referee. I agree with Lee Dixon that it was more of a yellow card than straight sending off, but there was an element of reckllessness about it that will be sufficient for it to be upheld, assuming that we do appeal.

Rubbish mate.

The challenge was either a straight red or nothing at all.

If he has gone out to stamp on somebodies face then its a red not a yellow, and if he hasnt done anything on purpose then its nothing at all.

bojangles said:
I didn't think you could appeal if it was a second yellow?

anyway, ref was against us all game and Balos lash out was the tipping point.

*facepalm*

Seriously!! Do some people not read any other post? Watch the game or highlights? Or even read a paper.

You embarrass yourself.

It was a red. What are yo talking about?! What a refereeing we saw last night! No prejudice at all.

dctid said:
squirtyflower said:
if he appeals

he will lose

and then the fa will bring in a new punishment to ban him for double the original ban

No way a red but a deffo yellow therefore he would have been sent off anyway - appeal will fail and seen a frivelous - after seeing him tonight dont want Ballo playing on Wednesday really cant see him lasting the full game

2 Yellows is one game ban

Straight red is three games,

You work it out, have a think then come back to me as to why it makes a difference and is worth the appeal. Especially as it would also make him available in the derby. Balo has managed to control his temper in the Milan derby. He will be ok if Bobby thinks he will be ok.

the way the FA have been lately he wil end
up with a 4 match ban you just watch

Frank the Yank said:
Balotelli is his own worst enemy!! The guy is immature and comes across as the worst kind of pampered, sheltered spoiled brat athlete. He should be banned for being feloniously stupid in his approach. Hes got lots of talent though. Everytime he gets challenged/tackled he acts as though he shouldnt allowed to be touched. WTF???

Right back at you.

Mods?

Can someone answer this, i haven't read all 18 pages.

If we appeal, successful or not does it make him available for the derby? Like a time delay on when the suspension kicks in due to the appeal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.