Ballotelli appeal (Merged)

Re: Ballotelli appeal?

LOOK can we put this to bed NOW!!!

There is not a chance in HELL that it will get overturned NEVER NEVER NEVER, with David Gill in and mates he will be lucky just to get a three match ban!!

So lets not get ourselves to wound up about his forthcoming ban and instead accept the inevitability....SAD but we will beat that shit anyway, fired up we can be any team in the world and Mancini's won't need to much to fire our team up for the visit of the scum.

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini on his side's eventful win at West Brom: "We played a fantastic game. My players played football so well, and we can score more goals than that. We always had the ball. I'm very happy for us. The fans were amazing today. For me, Mario Balotelli played very well. The referee should not have given a red card, absolutely not. It's possible we may appeal."

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini on his side's eventful win at West Brom: "We played a fantastic game. My players played football so well, and we can score more goals than that. We always had the ball. I'm very happy for us. The fans were amazing today. For me, Mario Balotelli played very well. The referee should not have given a red card, absolutely not. It's possible we may appeal."

The Mancunian Way said:
Anyone that thinks that was a red is a joke. That was never a booking in a month of Sundays!

Balo and the other guy got tangled and Balo is getting up and getting the guy off his leg.

Lmao - getting the guy off his leg? I have this image now: sweet innocent Balotelli, "get off my leg silly" and giving it a shake. The guy had hold of his leg, Balo kicked out, red card and deserved. Idiot thing to do.

meldrew said:
When can we appeal? Will it get looked at in time for the derby?

The guy is a walking timebomb - 3 games 3 yellows 1 red and 3 goals - he needs to sort himself out because he will cost us big time - cant say i am not pleased he is out of the game next week because Vidic would wind him up and we would finish with 10 men

would be a worry for me for getting wound up against the rags! its gonna be a pressure cooker atmosphere!!!

id probably play johnson instead and have him run there old midfield!

DaveH said:
The rags would just kick him to death, wind him up and get him sent off. Then we would have 10 men for the derby.
Leave the appeal

Exactly my thoughts. Save him for another day. We have more than enough to beat the red scummy twats. I am hopeful that we are going to dominate this game and I cant wait.

Tbh this is a two fronted blessing in disguise..
1.He probably would get sent off against the rags.
2. This will teach him how different it is in the prem and that he must control his attitude which he can do without losing any of his flair...

2 goals today and 1 goal in a 15 min cameo in the Europa league..
Shit he's played 3 times for us not totalling 90 mins and scored 3..

Hernandez...eat yer fookin heart out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.