Re: Ballotelli appeal?

who's on this "panel" anyway?

David Gill

Pat Crerand

Mark Clatennburg

Stan Collymore

marcspurs said:
just had message as I asked them if there was any chance that Thud will get done for his petulant kick out at Elmander on Saturday...apparently the ref saw it and did not deem it necessary to take action, so unless the FA request he look at it again, it is case closed on that one.....

If Huddlestone gets away with that, it is outrageous. It was so similar to Adebayor against Arsenal last season, in the air falling down to the ground but foot movement towards the player. Also, the ref had obviously seen that one too. It won't surprise me if they do nothing but it will disgust me. Wankers.

Lancet Fluke said:
marcspurs said:
just had message as I asked them if there was any chance that Thud will get done for his petulant kick out at Elmander on Saturday...apparently the ref saw it and did not deem it necessary to take action, so unless the FA request he look at it again, it is case closed on that one.....

If Huddlestone gets away with that, it is outrageous. It was so similar to Adebayor against Arsenal last season, in the air falling down to the ground but foot movement towards the player. Also, the ref had obviously seen that one too. It won't surprise me if they do nothing but it will disgust me. Wankers.

Arry has threatened not to speak to TV after matches if Huddlestone gets charged

chase of spades said:
tonethestone said:
this is confusing, who is telling truth here, what are the actual rules, i cant find them anywhere. suppose we have 40mins to appeal today? then take it from there.
What you mean,we have appealed already aint we,news has bin saying we have appealed all day!

Ony the Club knows if an appeal has actually been filed yet. OS still says
"The City boss also hinted the club will consider appealing the young Italian’s red card ...."

Lancet Fluke said:
marcspurs said:

Spurs bias lol, petulant kick? 2 footed stamp more likely, worst challenge this season.

stalyblue said:
chase of spades said:
What you mean,we have appealed already aint we,news has bin saying we have appealed all day!

"The City boss also hinted the club will consider appealing the young Italian’s red card ...."

so we have not actually confirmed we are appealing, thats what i thought and now the deadline is passed i guess we cant, so he misses tomorrow.

tonethestone said:
stalyblue said:

so we have not actually confirmed we are appealing, thats what i thought and now the deadline is passed i guess we cant, so he misses tomorrow.

Whats happening tomorrow?

i think we should leave the appeal - he hasn't had much football lately and probably isn't at full fitness. There's a chance we could appeal, he could play badly because he's tired then be banned for 4 extra games!

I think we can easily win on weds without him - there will be plenty of derby's for him in future

Breaking news on SSN
Not appealing the red card but appealing the three match ban and will definately miss the Derby

From the F.A.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.