Ballotelli appeal (Merged)

Huddlestone got off as the referee said he saw the incident at the time and he was satisfied that it was accidental. Now he's the ref for tomorrow night so looks like anything goes......

Hardly a surprise, Balotelli needs to learn quickly that all the talent in the world means jack shit if he's suspended.

bluemoon32 said:
Hardly a surprise, Balotelli needs to learn quickly that all the talent in the world means jack shit if he's suspended.

And let's hope he doesn't do an Ade, who wasn't the same after his ban.

Let's just hope he trains hard, stays positive and comes back after the ban to show those tossers at the FA that they can't put us down.... wnakers!

my only surprise is they didn't make it a 4 game ban for a frivolous appeal

cu*ts

Customer Relations
The Football Association
Wembley Stadium
PO Box 1966
London
SW1P 9EQ

Write to them.

bluemoon32 said:

balotelli didnt nothing , as everybody can easy see.

if this is the level of justice in EPL if i was balotelli i would just call my agent and let him work for find a tranfer in la liga. where gifted players can play their skills withouth be continuosly kicked and then also banned from some corrupt clowns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.