Ballotelli appeal (Merged)

"At a Regulatory Commission hearing today, a claim that the standard punishment is clearly excessive from Manchester City’s Mario Balotelli was dismissed. As a result, Balotelli will serve a three match suspension with immediate effect."- the of. site

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Breaking news of the FA Twitter account:

The disciplinary panel off David Gill, Micky Thomas, Stan Collymore and Bobby Charlton took 5 minutes to decide the three match ban for Mario Ballotelli.

wasnt ferguson on the panel too?

emiratblu said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Breaking news of the FA Twitter account:

The disciplinary panel off David Gill, Micky Thomas, Stan Collymore and Bobby Charlton took 5 minutes to decide the three match ban for Mario Ballotelli.

wasnt ferguson on the panel too?

No, he just consults on anything United related, they don't want to make the wrong decision on the truly important ones now do they....

Can someone please explain why an executive of the scum is actually part of the FA..
And why is no one up in arms about it.. ??
Trouble with this country...no fooker says owt..

So Milner or Johnson then as I doubt we'll play Ade + Tevez. Johnson has the added attacking threat but Milner will track back more and, though not obvious, has one of the highest assist rates of any Premier League player in the past few seasons.

FA decision unsurprising. Balotelli could have kicked at thin air and they would have said he hit the player. Meanwhile, Huddlestone gets away free from a far more vicious attack.

mcfcPakistan said:
philinho said:
Koscielny's was 2 yellows so should be one match ban, however it's his second red this season so gets an extra game on top
i think it was straight red card, i saw the complete match

Well done you.

Btw - you fool no one rag. Great invasion technique though. Aren't you worried by your debt you fool?

I hope whoever was on that panel chokes on their fookin FA expense account lunch

I wonder did they actually review the tape and come to that conclusion ? I just can´t believe they even looked at it - all they need are the words "Manchester City" and it´s an open and shut case
Burn in infernal hell you coonts along with those scummers in Trafford!!

LoveCity said:
So Milner or Johnson then as I doubt we'll play Ade + Tevez. Johnson has the added attacking threat but Milner will track back more and, though not obvious, has one of the highest assist rates of any Premier League player in the past few seasons.

FA decision unsurprising. Balotelli could have kicked at thin air and they would have said he hit the player. Meanwhile, Huddlestone gets away free from a far more vicious attack.

I know, you couldn't make it up. My Bolton mates are still livid about this!

The FA released the following statement:

'At a Regulatory Commission hearing today, a claim that Tom Spuds was let off with ne'er a finger wag was dismissed. As a result of daring to ask the question without the regulation red shirt stamped with the official Liver Bird or FredRedDevil, Balotelli, dirty filthy Johnny Foreigner and current employer of a bunch of no good Arabs, will serve a three match suspension with immediate effect.' The FArce, in an effort to ensure that bias didn't enter their judgement, took evidence from Juve and AC fans, and read a signed deposition from Francesco Totti.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.