Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester (Merged)

Re: Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester....

Aren't these ancient quotes from shortly after he signed?

i`m still not sure about mario to be honest!! the talent is obvious but i still await the next blow up from him!! would love to be proved wrong but i feel sometimes he seems like he cant be arsed and it shows with some of the stuff he tries.

a load of sheeps nads - he's been saying the same since january

he wants to play for AC - check
he feels homesick - check
he doesn't know if he will see out his contract - check

whats new? fuck all, old rehashed bollocks to start knocking in some way or other

GOING NOWHERE

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
a load of sheeps nads - he's been saying the same since january

he wants to play for AC - check
he feels homesick - check
he doesn't know if he will see out his contract - check

whats new? fuck all, old rehashed bollocks to start knocking in some way or other

GOING NOWHERE

This with bells on.

He doesnt grab me as the type of player who will stick around for too long.

Hoping for a big season from him this year though. He played well yesterday

Kick the ungrateful fucker out. If he doesn't love Manchester then do one.

I'm sick to death of his moaning and complaining... always creating division, wanting to move on.

Him and his agent are troublemaking twats.

This is the Tevez thread isn't it...? ;-))

I hope he doesn't leave, he won't have a place in Milan right now anyway, not in Allegri's 4-3-1-2 system.

If he DOES go to Milan it should be after Zlatan leaves or form/physique drops. Then he can play in the spearhead.

Cassano is an amazing player but his form has been shit and worse and lackluster at best. But in the midfield they have Robinho, and up front they have Zlatan, Pato AND Cassano regardless of his form.

Zlatan is first choice, Pato is first choice, Cassano is second choice, but again, Balo doesn't fit anywhere in Allegri's system.

Personally I think he would fit well in 4-3-2-1 Xmas tree as the spearhead, with Robinho & Pato in the attacking midfield behind him. These three can all rotate positions making for a very fluid attacking trio.

But that is just theory crafting and as of RIGHT NOW that is not a possibility.

Balotelli: "I do not like the City of Manchester."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2011/08/01/2599928/manchester-citys-mario-balotelli-admits-he-is-unhappy-in-england-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... n-england-</a>

Mario once again reiterates that he does not like our city. As he is quoted he doesn't even mention the fans. I've supported him for a long time. But it's time he moves on, especially if these quotes ring true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.