Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester (Merged)

Love Balotelli but he really needs to STFU, wise up and start producing otherwise he will forever be remembered as a footballing clown and not a footballing genius.

citymad said:
Personally I can't stand Balotelli. He's everything thats bad about the game. Miserable, lazy and totally arrogant. TBH I cant see what all the fuss is about, his passing was atrocious yesterday and keeps giving away silly petulant fouls. I was willing to give him some time but he lets us down time and time again. He's trouble and and a bad influence on the team. Let him go back to Brescia.

I am going to be blunt because this is the dumbest answer I have seen in this thread. Noone cares what you think the manager has faith in and will keep playing him. So keep hating he was man of the match besides Silva, ran his legs off and he has the right to be arrogant. He is talented as fuck and keeps proving it all at the age of 20. You forget who was the best player when we won that cup. You are trouble and bad example of a fan because you make shit up to prove a point. Balotelli has never been lazy you dont get a body like his with legs like a stallion by being lazy.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 am --<br /><br />
ellspark said:
dell74 said:
ellspark said:
Does this boy ever stop moaning? If he doesn't want the job fine, someone else would gladly take it. These brats have no idea how good they've got it.
I think that when a player plays for us we should at least stand by him whilst he's at the club.

When he gives me a reason to. I think that a player must first earn the right to play for us. You're supposed to earn the jersey, respect the jersey, respect the club. All this boy has disrespect it, disrespect us. Made us look like fools. He is ungrateful, and he's a child. I'll stand by him when he gives me a reason to. But instead he's harmed instead of helped us. Time and time again.

More bollocks what has he done to "disrespect the jersey"? How has he made anyone look like fool by helping us win a cup by being man of the match?. He has grown the brand of Manchester City to the point where our followers have almost tripled. Get a grip you do not understand what you are eveing saying. Sounds personal to me. Balotelli is a marketing dream and has been described as "The most entertaining athlete in British sport." Yes that sounds very "harmful" for the growth of the club.

The views of non City fans are always a good read and most are positive even the scum fans know what hes about..
The biggest marketing player in British if not European football..

Re: Balotelli: "I do not like the City of Manchester."

alera said:
These players and people saying Manchester is a dump its just complete rubbish to be perfectly honest.

Where the ground is yes its a complete shit hole as are certain parts of central Manchester. But the players only go there to train and play matches they dont actually live there.

But then again most of italy is a toliet. They dont even collect the refuse in some of the major citys and their economy is on the brink of complete collapse.

Manchester is is surrounded by some of the most wonderful countryside in the world.

Mario should get in his £150k car and take a drive to the peak district, lake district and say its a dump.

Also none of these players actually live in Manchester. They all live in Wilmslow, Hale, Bowdon, Mobberley which I can tell you are absolutely fantastic places to live. In terms of quality of life overall especially if you have kids.

The ones with half a brain dont think its a dump. In fact most of the foreign players end up keeping thier homes and staying in these areas permanently my mates pub is full every weekend of foreign ex pros that have played for the likes of City, Utd, Blackburn etc.

The problem with the likes of Tevez and Mario is they are spoilt children with no experience of the world and no real reference point of what is good. What is good is what they know, for example Tevez cant wait to get back to Argentina most of which is a third world toliet.

It just shows a complete lack of character and in many cases common sense in my opinion. Its not like these guys have even a basic level of intelligence though, how long has tevez been living and playing in england and he cant speak a single world of English.

HE DIDN'T SAY MANCHESTRER WAS A DUMP. READ THE FUCKIN INTERVIEW AND NOT THE FUCKIN SHITE RAGS

You realize that Mario just needs some love, right? :D

Kid is 20-years-old.

Jesus Christ. When I was 20-years-old, I was out partying it up every other night, doing drugs, drinking, driving while intoxicated, etc, etc.

He's 20, and he's bound to do retarded things and say even more retarded things.

Find me a 20-year-old that is a shining beacon of ethical perfection.

Thank you.

didactic said:
citymad said:
Personally I can't stand Balotelli. He's everything thats bad about the game. Miserable, lazy and totally arrogant. TBH I cant see what all the fuss is about, his passing was atrocious yesterday and keeps giving away silly petulant fouls. I was willing to give him some time but he lets us down time and time again. He's trouble and and a bad influence on the team. Let him go back to Brescia.

I am going to be blunt because this is the dumbest answer I have seen in this thread. Noone cares what you think the manager has faith in and will keep playing him. So keep hating he was man of the match besides Silva, ran his legs off and he has the right to be arrogant. He is talented as fuck and keeps proving it all at the age of 20. You forget who was the best player when we won that cup. You are trouble and bad example of a fan because you make shit up to prove a point. Balotelli has never been lazy you dont get a body like his with legs like a stallion by being lazy.

-- Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 am --

ellspark said:
dell74 said:
I think that when a player plays for us we should at least stand by him whilst he's at the club.

When he gives me a reason to. I think that a player must first earn the right to play for us. You're supposed to earn the jersey, respect the jersey, respect the club. All this boy has disrespect it, disrespect us. Made us look like fools. He is ungrateful, and he's a child. I'll stand by him when he gives me a reason to. But instead he's harmed instead of helped us. Time and time again.

More bollocks what has he done to "disrespect the jersey"? How has he made anyone look like fool by helping us win a cup by being man of the match?. He has grown the brand of Manchester City to the point where our followers have almost tripled. Get a grip you do not understand what you are eveing saying. Sounds personal to me. Balotelli is a marketing dream and has been described as "The most entertaining athlete in British sport." Yes that sounds very "harmful" for the growth of the club.

well said mate.

i wonder sometimes whether our fans are really that thick they take in everything they read, or they are not really city fans but like to cause mischief

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.