Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester (Merged)

Re: Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester....

I don't like Manchester.
I'd never have moved here by choice.
The city centre is a shithole.

He has signed a 5 years contract, i thing he'll stay other 2 years, but IF he fullfils his potential i doubt he'll be back to Italy; Italian clubs are skint, Madrid or Barca the most likely destinations.

Yeah I cant see him here in years. For me it's time to build the Agüero-Dzeko partnership they are more matured. Balo is the third striker for me this season but the better season he has the more money we can get when he finally decides to go.

His agent is a shark Raiola is like Joorabchian, ask Ibrahimovic why he changed teams every one and half year. Raiola is good friend of Milan's Galliani so it is only question of time that Balo will be an AC player. They are now loaded with attackers (Ibra, Cassano, Robinho, Pato, Inzaghi) but 1 or 2 years and they will come for him.

HellasLEAF said:
Does anyone actually see Balo staying the length of his contract?

No I see him setting the world alight in the next 2 years earning a new £250K a week contract which extends his stay by another 5 years, but mostly the press getting off his back and concentrating more and finding out why all these rag arse married footballers feel the need to cheat on their wifes.

Here is hoping anyway.

article-2021070-0D3F158300000578-121_468x407.jpg

Re: Balotelli: "I do not like the City of Manchester."

neither do i tbh,its a shithole,dirty and ugly.

HellasLEAF said:
Does anyone actually see Balo staying the length of his contract?

It's like the probability of the sun rising in the west tomorrow.

And to be honest, with the caliber of player we can attract now, it wouldn't bother me one bit. I just hope he has a great season before we sell him so we can make a profit.

Re: Balotelli: "I do not like the City of Manchester."

celf said:
neither do i tbh,its a shithole,dirty and ugly.

Quite right that it's not a tourist attraction. But these should not be the words of players. They represent the club and it's people. I dare say I'm sick of our own players saying these things to the press. There are quite a 2 other big clubs in the Northwest and you don't hear their players crying to the media that they're homesick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.