Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester (Merged)

We shouldn't criticise him except for being daft enough to answer questions about whether he likes Manchester or Milan - whatever he said they'd have spun it into a controversy. The lads happy here. Move on...watch him score this weekend!

BiBaBo said:
prairiemoon said:
BiBaBo said:
He scored a decent goal and that was about it. He was hardly a contender for MOTM was he?
Surely you're for a wind up! He was I'm the middle of 1/2 dozen chances, @5 shots on goal, stole the ball of Cesar.... What am I forgetting?

Balotelli is the future.

Forza Mario!

I thought we paid £24 Million for someone who could actually score. His finishing last season was shite and I honestly don't why he gets the adulation he does on here. Yet again, if we signed a mass murdering paedophile who burnt down the training ground there would be people on here saying we shouldn't criticise him because he's a City player.
10 goals last season while battling injury, suspensions, ungrateful fans, etc.
Stop with the generalizations, he'll come good.

no-comment.jpg

Does this boy ever stop moaning? If he doesn't want the job fine, someone else would gladly take it. These brats have no idea how good they've got it.

BiBaBo said:
prairiemoon said:
BiBaBo said:
He scored a decent goal and that was about it. He was hardly a contender for MOTM was he?
Surely you're for a wind up! He was I'm the middle of 1/2 dozen chances, @5 shots on goal, stole the ball of Cesar.... What am I forgetting?

Balotelli is the future.

Forza Mario!

I thought we paid £24 Million for someone who could actually score. His finishing last season was shite and I honestly don't why he gets the adulation he does on here. Yet again, if we signed a mass murdering paedophile who burnt down the training ground there would be people on here saying we shouldn't criticise him because he's a City player.
forget the footballing aspect b"cause your obviously fuckin clueless but
your comparing Mario to a "mass murdering paedophile " bit over the top whats your problem?

Personally I can't stand Balotelli. He's everything thats bad about the game. Miserable, lazy and totally arrogant. TBH I cant see what all the fuss is about, his passing was atrocious yesterday and keeps giving away silly petulant fouls. I was willing to give him some time but he lets us down time and time again. He's trouble and and a bad influence on the team. Let him go back to Brescia.

ellspark said:
Does this boy ever stop moaning? If he doesn't want the job fine, someone else would gladly take it. These brats have no idea how good they've got it.
I think that when a player plays for us we should at least stand by him whilst he's at the club.

dell74 said:
ellspark said:
I think that when a player plays for us we should at least stand by him whilst he's at the club.

When he gives me a reason to. I think that a player must first earn the right to play for us. You're supposed to earn the jersey, respect the jersey, respect the club. All this boy has disrespect it, disrespect us. Made us look like fools. He is ungrateful, and he's a child. I'll stand by him when he gives me a reason to. But instead he's harmed instead of helped us. Time and time again.

ellspark said:
dell74 said:
ellspark said:

When he gives me a reason to. I think that a player must first earn the right to play for us. You're supposed to earn the jersey, respect the jersey, respect the club. All this boy has disrespect it, disrespect us. Made us look like fools. He is ungrateful, and he's a child. I'll stand by him when he gives me a reason to. But instead he's harmed instead of helped us. Time and time again.
Are you supposed to drink on those tablets ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.