Ballotelli doesnt like Manchester (Merged)

dell74 said:
So many people falling for every baited trap that the press are setting. He's the new Gascoignge for this mob. He maybe an idiot at times but he's our fuckin idiot so stop taking the bait please.

Seconded. The shit they print to sell their bile.

It's not some shite written by a non-existant journo it was a recorded interview, why are people jumping to his defence? He's a disinterested **** that's taking the club for a ride and would walk back to Milan if he got the chance.

He can say what he wants because he adds very little to the club anyway and I'm much more interested in reading what commited players like Yaya, NDJ, Kompany have been saying over the last few days about our title chances. It obviously means something to them and it shows both on and off the pitch.

BiBaBo said:
It's not some shite written by a non-existant journo it was a recorded interview, why are people jumping to his defence? He's a disinterested **** that's taking the club for a ride and would walk back to Milan if he got the chance.

He can say what he wants because he adds very little to the club anyway and I'm much more interested in reading what commited players like Yaya, NDJ, Kompany have been saying over the last few days about our title chances. It obviously means something to them and it shows both on and off the pitch.

Ignore the bullshit, the lad plays for my beloved club and I get behind him and all the boys in blue, who cares what he says. Rather he winks at camelhead all day long for me.

Chick Counterfly said:
I've been a supporter of his for a while, as I thoroughly believe in his talent, and have felt a little angry at some of the hysteria that surrounds his red cards. Also, I think everyone, especially young people coming from other countries, should get 12 months to settle in. But push is coming to shove now and I'm not seeing the attitude I hoped for. I can't be alone.

Ostensibly there's not much wrong with what he's said. But we all know Tevez made similar comments about living in the city as part of his campaign to get a transfer. Perhaps Mario has just been caught napping but it's a bit suspect. Even if we just take it at face value this is a guy who can't afford this kind of slip up.

He does play up to get attention and column inches and that is just grossly unfair on his team mates. The body language between him and the team is all wrong.

It has to stop, right now, or he should be deposited back in italy, preferably from thirty thousand feet.
probably the only time i've disagreed with you ,last paragraph especially?

BiBaBo said:

I guess you didn't see the game yesterday. The pre match hype where they were setting him up for a fall that never materialised. They focused on his every move but he gave them fuck all other than a polished,professional performance. Then low and behold $ky tee him up in a $ky Italia interview and boom they've got the morsel they need.

I love Manchester but to be fair it's probably because I've lived here all my life.....

When I go on holiday to Spain or The Canary Islands I do think to myself what a shithole not just Manchester is but England as well HA!

BiBaBo said:

Action always speaks louder than words. Let them do their 'talking' on the pitch, Mario did that yesterday and is getting better.

oddfellows said:
BiBaBo said:

Action always speaks louder than words. Let them do their 'talking' on the pitch, Mario did that yesterday and is getting better.

He scored a decent goal and that was about it. He was hardly a contender for MOTM was he?

BiBaBo said:
oddfellows said:
BiBaBo said:

He scored a decent goal and that was about it. He was hardly a contender for MOTM was he?
Surely you're for a wind up! He was I'm the middle of 1/2 dozen chances, @5 shots on goal, stole the ball of Cesar.... What am I forgetting?

Balotelli is the future.

Forza Mario!

prairiemoon said:
BiBaBo said:
oddfellows said:

Surely you're for a wind up! He was I'm the middle of 1/2 dozen chances, @5 shots on goal, stole the ball of Cesar.... What am I forgetting?

Balotelli is the future.

Forza Mario!

I thought we paid £24 Million for someone who could actually score. His finishing last season was shite and I honestly don't why he gets the adulation he does on here. Yet again, if we signed a mass murdering paedophile who burnt down the training ground there would be people on here saying we shouldn't criticise him because he's a City player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.