Ballotelli Missing

i don't know if you can knock a guy for getting back and tending to his international duties. if anything, i think it can be seen as a sign of mario maturing.

hes on international duty as of today jeezuz anything to have a go right? and yes tevez was there and no yaya was not due to the fact he got injured yesterday and is probs recieving treatment!

You know the italian coach said before mario needs to behave so he prob said to him to go on the first plane to italy without any alcohol/partying whatsoever just to test mario. Mario has said before he would be crushed if he can't play for italy so he followed trough. Good on ya Mario I say !

bzekosilva said:
hes on international duty as of today jeezuz anything to have a go right? and yes tevez was there and no yaya was not due to the fact he got injured yesterday and is probs recieving treatment!
He was in San Carlo last night.

I am pretty sure Balo was on the parade - who did you think was driving the bus?!

According to the papers, he wasn't in the country on Sunday either! I'm happy if he has gone for National training for Italy as some reports suggest!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.