Ballotelli Missing

That's what I've been hearing too (Balotelli at Italy training camp). In regards to Yaya, I can't see him missing the parade ride unless there was good reason to. He did get injured on Sunday after all.

HellasLEAF said:
personally I'm shocked. these are once in a lifetime moments. fook sakes, take it all in Mario, I'm sure the coach will understand why you missed some meaningless international practice!

he was left out in february so has to get back in the coaches good graces after being recalled.

HellasLEAF said:
personally I'm shocked. these are once in a lifetime moments. fook sakes, take it all in Mario, I'm sure the coach will understand why you missed some meaningless international practice!

I agree with you but practically all football players are pretty committed to their football when it comes to their country. Maybe I just want to believe that Balo genuinely wanted to be on that bus but had to go but yeah.

I dunno why he missed the FA Cup parade though. :/

Euros in the Summer. He needs to get back in the Italy team.

On Saturday papers had snapped him with a passport in his hand leaving Carrington and said he wasn't even going to be there to watch City v QPR

I don't care if he missed it, that pass for the Aguero goal and him celebrating like a demon on the pitch is enough for me. Now he can go and do it for his country, i will be cheering him on because he is going to tear up that tournament !

So player provides the assist in the last minute of extra time that wins us the league after over 40 odd years and he has no respect for fans because he goes on International Duty. To which he was summoned by the way.

Are you guys really City fans I have been asking this question since reading half the bollocks posted on here since yesterday?

Zab is going back to Argentina to see his sick father today,he was on the bus last night,Mario (as already posted) wasnt on the FA Cup parade neither....fuck off Mario is my thoughts on this

And I couldnt give a fuck if he flew back to Italy with his medal round his neck the whole flight,he should have been on that bus last night,and anyone who disagrees is kidding themselves

meeesh said:
Zab is going back to Argentina to see his sick father today,he was on the bus last night,Mario (as already posted) wasnt on the FA Cup parade neither....fuck off Mario is my thoughts on this

And I couldnt give a fuck if he flew back to Italy with his medal round his neck the whole flight,he should have been on that bus last night,and anyone who disagrees is kidding themselves

Yes fuck off Mario you should not have played and provided Aguero with the assist that won us the league.

You should change your name to "True Blue" or "RealCityFan" or "TheHardestCitySupporterEver" something more suitable to your true dedication to the club and the players.

Its obvious you have nothing against Mario and what he did was disgusting. Yaya too fuck his hamstring he should have wheeled himself on the bus. I am shocked you missed Yaya as your observational skills seem impecible.

he had to have a fitness medical with the other italian players at their training camp for the euros...on sunday when he came on he was brilliant for us, looked like he had learnt his lesson... aguerro to balotelli, balotelli back to aguerro, aguerro rounds his man, shoots...gggggggggggggooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...cue mayhem, loads of tears(emotion/joy), and a two day bender topped off with a magical parade... tevez with the placard(take a bow son)... champ1-6ns!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.