Ballotelli Missing

Yep Mario gone on International duty and was excused by Mancini, Tevez was there but stayed in background until they went on the bus and he lofted the RIP poster lol.....Pantiliomon was there (bloody hell you couldn't miss him : )

was taking photos in Albert Square and he was about 2 foot higher than everyone else LOL

Besides the pass anyone remember with a few minutes left how Mario tracked back the whole length of the field to steal the ball off a QPR player passed it and ran all the way back into the box?

The guy is a monster when he is like that absolutely unplayable did he not have 14 of our 44 shots for a guy who came on as a sub? Plus a fantastic assist when all would have given up. Even his interview afterwards shows his winning attitude when he said Micah was distraught when the second went in and he told him "Micah do not worry we will win this I promise."

Hes almost a complete player at 21 and he missed a parade so lets hang him.

Panti should be kept and used in some carling cup games or something at least. Bit like Barca use Pinto in cup games and he's pretty decent.

Gary Neville said he could either win you the league or lose you the league.

The whole country said we would lose us the league.

He won us the league on Sunday. He's been involved in the two goals that won us our two trophies in the last year.

i would have liked him to be there but its up to him.. parades clearly aren't his thing.

and on the bright side, it stopped him from doing anything stupid. imagine balotelli holding up 'RIP Fergie'... would have been miles worse than tevez doing it

Did he stay in bed with two birds coz he was pissed and couldn't be arsed with our parade, or did he get up and fly to be with another squad who he values probably more or at least equally to try and proves his worth to his manager and his country. How dare he.

mansour's tow ropes said:
i would have liked him to be there but its up to him.. parades clearly aren't his thing.

on the down side, it stopped him from doing anything piss-funny. imagine balotelli holding up 'RIP Fergie'... would have been even better than tevez doing it

didactic said:
Besides the pass anyone remember with a few minutes left how Mario tracked back the whole length of the field to steal the ball off a QPR player passed it and ran all the way back into the box?

The guy is a monster when he is like that absolutely unplayable did he not have 14 of our 44 shots for a guy who came on as a sub? Plus a fantastic assist when all would have given up. Even his interview afterwards shows his winning attitude when he said Micah was distraught when the second went in and he told him "Micah do not worry we will win this I promise."

Fuck me. I couldn't really care less about the parade (although I don't buy the lazy assumption that Prandelli would not allow a few hours wiggle time to a title winner) but you have to tone it down with your crush on Balotelli.

A monster and unplayable because he tracked back to win a ball back? I thought he did pretty well when he came on but QPR's defenders didn't seem to find him 'unplayable' or a monster for 25 minutes. They coped with him, and most of the rest of the City team, quite easily.

A fantastic assist? Yeah, for what it meant. In terms of footballing ability, he struggled to control a difficult ball and did well to stab it on whilst losing balance. Decent but not 'fantastic'. Something that every professional football is capable of.

His interview showed a winning attitude? Because he said they would win? I'm not sure what exactly you mean by 'a winning attitude' because it is usually the sort of cliched nonsense that generally is spouted a lot but means very little. But if just stating that you win is good enough to have one then, great, we can all be 'winners'.

I know I go on about some things but, come on, you take the most normal and run of the mill things that the bloke does and make out that he is some sort of Superman because of them. Perhaps you feel that others do it the other way around but is that really a good enough reason to lose all sense of perspective?

didactic said:

some fuckers just like to look for fault............fuck'em

There he is. :D

scaled.php

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.