Ballotelli

Adebayor said:
please ban James_MCFC. racism shouldn't be tolerated.

The little red twat did get banned....he was also on here while the scum were playing which says it all about the freak.

MyJeckyllDoesntHyde said:
His ability aside, his attitude fucking stinks.
To be fair, everyone in world football knew what his attitude was like but City still bought him.

Mancio said:
ballinio said:
he played shit & with a bad attitude, thats all thats been said. Is that wrong ?

yes , it is wrong.

you clearly prefear the workhorse players , or the one who chased the lost cause spending a lot of their power for nothing if not capture idiotic fans benevolence , and this may be your right.

what isnt your right is questioning the attitude of players who have different features from the workhorse you like.

more or less all the world best players are more artist able to win games with few touches than workhorse , and so balotelli is. as much as all the ronaldo , dimaria , higuain , messi , snerijder of this world.
I would not mention balloteli in the same breath as those players untill i see it with my own eyes. As for liking workhorse players, i do, like Tevez who allies his talent with tremendous workrate , i make no apologies for that. Any player who has great talent but is not prepared to work as well may as well forget the premier league, just ask Robhinio.

ballinio said:
Mancio said:
yes , it is wrong.

you clearly prefear the workhorse players , or the one who chased the lost cause spending a lot of their power for nothing if not capture idiotic fans benevolence , and this may be your right.

what isnt your right is questioning the attitude of players who have different features from the workhorse you like.

more or less all the world best players are more artist able to win games with few touches than workhorse , and so balotelli is. as much as all the ronaldo , dimaria , higuain , messi , snerijder of this world.
I would not mention balloteli in the same breath as those players untill i see it with my own eyes. As for liking workhorse players, i do, like Tevez who allies his talent with tremendous workrate , i make no apologies for that. Any player who has great talent but is not prepared to work as well may as well forget the premier league, just ask Robhinio.

robinho isnt good enough nor in italy , and this is the only one answer to your rant.

For me, I think Mancini left Ballotelli on instead of Adebayor because he knows that this lad has the abilty to pull something out of no where. The gamble didn't pay off this time but on another day it might have worked? He's been out for a few weeks and played his first full 90 minutes in the premiership. He may need some time and I for one can't wait to see him in full flow once he's settled in. Let's get behind him and he'll start scoring the goals we pay him to score.

Being a bigger blue than anyone else here, I wrote Balotelli off before we even signed him just on the off chance so there!

I'm going on record now too with this - Messi is fucking shit, he's the reason City are shit and I'm sick of the little bastard.

(Moaners, you can copy and paste the above statement and change the word 'Messi' to any other players name and be a big blue like me)

Of course none of this would happen if Adam Johnson played every second of every game and was captain/player manager.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Being a bigger blue than anyone else here, I wrote Balotelli off before we even signed him just on the off chance so there!

I'm going on record now too with this - Messi is fucking shit, he's the reason City are shit and I'm sick of the little bastard.

(Moaners, you can copy and paste the above statement and change the word 'Messi' to any other players name and be a big blue like me)

Of course none of this would happen if Adam Johnson played every second of every game and was captain/player manager.
ha ha, mint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.